Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

After watching this, I'm not interested in this show anymore.

After watching this, I'm not interested in this show anymore.

How come?

Yeah, I can see why.

Many reasons of mine, that probably sounds dumb for you, but for starting: Giving the spotlight to Bumblebee over the rest of the Autobot's crew for the Nth time, the argument is around two novel characters who doesn't seem convicing at all (they reminds me of Mudflap and Skidz), Megatron role in this version and the animation.

I don't spect anything from nowdays Nickelodeon, and yet they manage to dissapoint me.

Thank you very much. I'm not sure how long this "incarnation" will last, but I don't give it more than the first season.

Well, you might change your tune once the show actually comes out. Been hearing rumors that, despite being its own thing, EarthSpark is supposed to take place after some version of G1, given that there are supposed to be segments that are flashbacks (?) and animated in the style of the G1 cartoon…

Plus, IDW did a storyline about a Megatron who changed sides, and that was, from what I've heard, a celebrated story despite the initial controversy…

I'm pretty aware about the reinvindication of Megatron in the IDW comics while it last longed (altough I'm still in catch with the subject) SAVE for the detail there's a background.

I don't know how true are those rumors - only watching that animation I'll find out, I guess - yet I'm not so optimistic about EarthSpark and its argument. That's what I feel.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6