Transformers Crossovers 740 members · 328 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Since Scourge will be the main villain for Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, I've often imagined what his voice actor would be for the film.

For me, Keith David would be an excellent choice for him. I've always admired Keith's deep, menacing voice every time he voices a villain in animation. But of course, I've thought of other VAs such as Clancy Brown, Robin Atkin Downes, and Mark Acheson.

What do you guys think?

I also admire Keith David as a voice actor due to his incredible performance in voicing characters such as Spawn, Doctor Facilier, and Goliath.

So, I do agree that he would be the perfect choice for voicing menacing villains like Scourge.

A brilliant idea.

I wonder why they haven't announced who the rest of the cast members playing the other robotic characters will be. I mean, they confirmed that Peter Cullen and Ron Perlman are returning to the parts of Optimus Prime and Optimus Primal, respectively, so why haven't they done the same with the others?

Wait that villain from Disney’s Princess and the Frog that was Keith David? Damn didn’t recognize that voice cause it sounded less grim.

Update: Pete Davidson is cast for the voice of Mirage, and Michelle Yeoh is cast for the voice of Airazor.

Interesting.

I never heard of Pete Davidson, but the idea of Michelle Yeoh playing an Autobot is definitely a fascinating one. She's proven herself over the years to be an incredibly versatile and talented actress, that's for sure.

So it seems.

Also, Airazor is a Maximal from “Beast Wars: Transformers”, not an Autobot.

You might recognize Pete Davidson as the actor who played Blackguard in The Suicide Squad. Also, Airazor is not an Autobot, but a Maximal.

Update: Peter Dinklage is the official voice of Scourge. Others are likewise confirmed as the following:

David Sobolov as Rhinox and Battletrap
Liza Koshy as Arcee
John DiMaggio as Stratosphere
Michaela Jaé Rodriguez as Nightbird
Cristo Fernández as Wheeljack

Source

Liza Koshy certainly has become a popular voice acting choice since her involvement in “My Little Pony: A New Generation”.

Excellent news! :twilightsmile:

The only voice actor yet to confirmed is the one for Cheetor.

Update: Tongayi Chirisa is the voice of Cheetor for the movie.

Source

I’ve never heard of Chirisa, but after looking up what he looks like, I can see why they’d cast him as Cheetor. His ethnicity and Zimbabwean background makes him perfect for the character, particularly because it’d truly capture the fact that his character is based on an African animal.

UPDATE: Colman Domingo is voicing Unicron.

Source

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16