Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Sometime in the Fall, Predacons Rising will come out which will tie up all loose ends that the Prime seires has introduced and will introduce new chrcters such and Sky Lynx and Dark Steel, two new Predacons and hopfuly some others.

from what i saw in a second trailer wwe witness what appears to be a large army of zombie (terracon) Predacons making their way to the Well of Allsparks.

On an unrelated note the sixth issue of Beast hunters will tie into the cartoon in SOME way, how it will connect the two stories is lost by me.

It's been confirmed the sixth issue will tie in with the cartoon?

Tied in with issue six? Does that mean there's a possibility there will be Dinobots?

I hope so, that would be pretty cool. Scrap that, it would awesome! :rainbowkiss:

I just hope I get ressurected, and no Galvatron shit!
Although, i would recommend the Allspark, nice energon, clean air and amazing wifi!
Seriously, imprint your consciousness into a cyber form and kill yourself! Good place.

:pinkiegasp: I'll do that right now!

In reference to G1 Sky Lynx: "He has an enmity with the Decepticon sub-group the Predacons, especially in their combined form of Predaking."

Here is hoping the big lug sides with the Autobots by the end of the movie. :pinkiecrazy:

So I was looking for info on the movie, and when I looked at IMDB I saw that Jon Noble was credited. Did anyone else know that Unicron was going to be in this movie?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11