Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 196 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 196

How pumped are you guys for the transformers prime season finale? I can't wait for it, it's going to be awesome! :pinkiehappy:
What do you guys think will happen? Please tell me because I'm interested in your opinions (please don't post spoilers if you know what happens though, it's only fair).
I don't know what will happen, I just hope they don't kill Soundwave, he is my favourite character in the series and i would probably cry if he died :fluttercry: (manly I know).
Anyway, please tell what you think

I am Megatron, I will not lose. I will defeat Optimus Prime and Earth and Cybertron will belong to me! ONWARD DECEPTICONS! ALL HAIL MEGATRON!!!!!

1332392 *Soundwave nods*
Shockwave: That seems logical my liege.
Starscream: *whispering to Knockout* Oh great, another one of his monologues, like we haven't heard enough of them already!
Knockout: *whispering to Starscream* Agreed, although you have to admit he has brilliant showmanship.

(I really don't know, I just thought it would go with your little speech :twilightblush:)

All we know for sure is that Bumblebee will have a close brush with death (ep preview), and in the upcoming movie his voice box will be restored. (leaked footage)

On the rumors front, Megatron will have his spark extinguished in the final episode, then be resurrected as Galvatron in the movie.

...oh, and the Omega Lock gets used to restore Cybertron at some point. That is all I've got.

1332484 Oh yes, I did see those. Looks very interesting, although I didn't know about the Galvatron thing. I suppose that means there will be season 4 unless something big happens in the movie which prevents that from happening(which I hope it doesn't, I am really enjoying Prime and want to see more of it in the future). Do you know when the movie comes out because I haven't heard yet?

I don't know when the Movie comes out, but don't get your hopes up for Season 4. Last I heard... and I could be wrong about this... I heard that the movie had to be retweaked to wrap up loose ends because Season 4 got canceled. Don't know if that is gospel or not, but it literally taps out what I know right now. Anything else I could say is pure spec without even word of mouth to back it up.

1332491>>1332512 Hasbro always planed to do three Seasons of Transformers Prime this was predestined and their was not much we could do about it

As for the series finalie I hope Optimus get his star saber back and kicks but

In the movie two new Predacons Sky Lynx and Dark Steel will make their debuts and I hope that Predaking will help the Autobots deafet the Decepticons

1332528 So there won't be a season 4? That's disappointing :fluttershysad:
Well as long it goes out with a bang I will be happy. Although that doesn't leave a lot of hope for Soundwave surviving :raritydespair:

The movie sounds pretty good and I can't wait to see the new predacons. I like your idea too, and it seems like it could actually work. Predaking only hated the Autobots because he thought they had killed his brothers and sisters, and now he knows the Decepticons did I can see him working with the Autobots.

Oh...I thought Bee talked in the finale.

I'm looking forward to that movie, I thought they said it would come in November but the DVD comes out the first of October.
:rainbowhuh:

1332647 Okay, October isn't that far away. I can wait till then.

Also am I the only person who didn't no Bee would talk? Man, I should probably try to keep up with this stuff better.

...wait. Sky Lynx? The G1 Autobot Sky Lynx is a Predacon in Prime?!? :twilightoops:

I'm ok with this. :twilightsmile:

But their is another Transformers series in post production and it will be made by the same people who made Prime and at comic con when the fans asked if it will be a continuation if Prime the got a "maybe" so the story might not end here!

1332997 Thank god! Maybe it will be like the Unicron trilogy or something where Prime leads into it.

This is good thought, there is hope for Soundwave yet :yay:

I can HEAR YOU STARSCREAM!!
Any further questions and you shall share the fate of Predaking!
Now onwards! TO FRIDAY!
It could happen only on Megatron's hub!
Knockout: "He's lost it.."
Megatron: Grrr....

Comment posted by Caesar Salad deleted Jul 21st, 2013

Starscream: But Megatron, the Autobots are attacking now! Why are we waiting till friday?
Shockwave: I have to agree with Starscream my liege. This seems highly illogical.
Soundwave:*Nods*
Ratchet: And what did he mean by Megatron's hub?
*All the Decepticons turn to look at Ratchet*
Ratchet: ...Oh that's right, I was running away from you *runs off*
Knockout: I think whatever lord Megatron has might be contagious

1332484their is a toy called Unicron Megatron coming out so no Galvatron

1333836 Unicron Megatron? Thats new to me. Does that mean Unicron is going possess Megatrons body or something?

Starscream, Shockwave we are currently stuck in a limbo dimension, a time loop until Friday when it ends and we crush the autobots then. Don't ask me to explain it, because Soundwave is the only one who knows how it works but for some reason, HE NEVER TALKS!!!! And i know you can Soundwave, we all heard you.
And when you find Ratchet tell him that we all of us Transformers and Humans alike live in the "Hub Multiverse". You all remember the Care Bear incident? Soundwave's domain, but you know.
And the only Contagious disease i have is the dark Energon affecting my memory banks.
Now any further questions, before the Dark Star Sabre tastes Decepticon Energon?

1334342 Soundwave: *shivers at mention of care bear incident, before shaking his head*
Starscream: Of course not lord Megatron, who are we to question your infinite wisdom.
Shockwave: It would be illogical to question you my liege.
Knockout: Ok ok! Just don't point that thing at me, I worked very hard on this finish.
Steve the vechicon: Wait, what he say about dark energon affecting his memory banks? I really dont think this a good idea guys.

ARRRRRAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
*Uses the Dark Star Sabre to chop Steve the Vehicon in two*
Any.....further.......OBJECTIONS???!!!
*silence*
Good......now we wait.

1334650 Soundwave: *breaks down and starts crying*
Starscream: Lord Megatron, what did you do? Steve was our tv repair man and without him we will miss the next episode of my little pony! If you had forgotten it was broken by you when you found out there was no rarity episode in season 3.
Shockwave: My liege, it was extremly ilogical to do that. Now how will I be able to experiment with Twilight Sparkle.
Knockout: Look at poor Soundwave my lord, he'll never be able to see that Applejack episode he has been looking forward to. And more importantly, I will miss the best pony ever, Raindow Dash.

All right that does it!

* Opens Space Bridge to Kaon*

1335636 Starscream: Well with our leader now I guess its up to me to lead the decpticons.
Knockout: Oh no, there is no way Fluttershy lover is leading us. You'd be just as pathetic as she is. Why do you even like her? Is it because she's a coward like you?
Starscream: How dare you insult her like that! She is shy not a coward! Perhaps we should instead about that lesbian you love so much!
Knockout: Oh that is it!
*Starscream and Knockput fight as Soundwave and Shockwave look on*
Shockwave: Perhaps it would be logical to surrender to the Autobots. I hear they watch my little pony as well.
*Soundwave nods and they both leave the room*

And so ends the war for Cybertron with our little conversation here.
Starscream and Knockout end up killing each other.
Shockwave and Soundwave lead the decepticons to peace with the autobots.
And Megatron leads his Terracon army on Cybertron and worshipping the true Best pony....Rarity.
The End.............?

1335967 *meanwhile somewhere on Earth*
Predaking: My fellow Predacons, with the Megatron now gone and the Decepticons disbanded, it is time for us to spread our message. And what is our message?
Predacons: Fluttershy is best pony!
Predaking: *laughs evilly* Yes she is.

(and that will be the start of the movie)

Please, PLEASE let that be it! This entire conversation must now be cannon. Except for the part where Knockout dies.

1338137 Knockout didn't die, him and Starscream are just fighting over best pony.

And I agree, this conversation must be cannon. I should get in contact with hasbro right now and tell them to make this :pinkiehappy:

If you have even minor contacts at Hasbro.
Here's a list of what i would like
1. equestria Girls must never be mentioned in the canon show.
2 Megatron must never become Galvatron
3. King Sombra must come back
4 We need another MLP movie set in EQUESTRIA
If any of these happen ( or don't happen) i will be a very happy rarity loving- Decepticon Overlord. :pinkiehappy:

1338227 It's funny how agree with all of these points. Great and evil minds think alike.

Sadly i don't have any contacts at Hasbro, but I'm sure a all-powerful Decepticon overlord such as yourself could 'convince' them.

Screw convincing them! We'll take over Hasbro and reform the board. And we'll have a new Hasbro with Decepticons and Bronies. :pinkiegasp:

1338388 Yes! Then we can decide what happens, not them. We could even make a my little pony/transformers prime crossover show, that would be awesome. You truly are brilliant, oh mighty Megatron!

How long is this online conversation going to go on for?
But i have been told i have been that before. Decepticons, Bronies, UNITE! Hasbro shall come under new management.
ALL HAIL RARITY (and Megatron.) :raritywink:

1338431 In answer to your first question until I die of starvation or you run out of energon.
Also all RARITRON, savour of my little pony and transformers prime!

So basically..we're going to keep this thread active forever?
I can live with that.
Raritron?Hmmmm...nah.
I am Megatron Lord of Cybertron and Rarity is my second in command. So Starscream, you're fired.

1338538 *Starscream stops fighting Knockout and looks at Megatron*
Starscream: You replaced me with Rarity! Of all the ponies you could of replaced me with, you replaced me with Rarity! She not even the best unicorn, Trixie is!
Knockout: Oh what a surprise, you like the coward and the showoff. You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Rarity did a better job as second in command than you did.
Starscream: You take that back!
Knockout: Make me!
*Knockout and Starscream start fighting again, as Megatron and his new second in command, Rarity, watch*

3 hours later....
All right, that's it!
* throws Starscream out of the Airlock*
*shouting at Starscream*
FUCK FLUTTERSHY!!!!!
*looks at rarity who is about to cry*
Hey i didn't mean it. I just hate Starscream
R-really, my liege
Of course. Now Shockwave, find a way to equip COMMANDER Rarity with wings beffiting a decepticon.
Yes, lord Megatron N-
Rarity: ME? Oh no darling, we simply must do something about your paintjob! Purple is SO last Megacycle! It's all tall, dark black now
*picks up Shockwave with her magic and drags him to Knockouts Paintjob Centre*
Rarity: MAKEOVER!!!
Shockwave: Help me lord megatron!!
Soundwave, make a note for the log. Commander Starscream has defected...again. All hail Lord Megatron and Commander's Rarity and Shockwave.!

1338655 Soundwave: *Nods*
Knockout: *to sound wave* I think I'm going to like this new second in command. *To Rarity* Wait for me Rarity! As you can see by my finish I know a thing or two about fashion!
Shockwave: Don't encourage her Knockout!

Hmmmm I wonder how Starscream's doing..
*Meanwhile..*
Starscream: I can't believe |Megatron traded me in for that Harpy! Still, she's better than Arachnid.
But one day I will be Starscream, supreme overlord and emperor of.. what's the point.
I think I'll just find a nice military base, settle down and watch Best Ponies Trixie and Fluttershy until I run out of Energon....By Primus, i hate life....

1340837 *Predaking appears*
Starscream:*screams* Predaking?! Please don't turn me into scrap, I beg you!
Predaking: *chuckles* I can't kill a fellow Fluttershy lover. Perhaps we could work together instead, we have a lot in common.
Starscream: *Thinks for a moment, before grinning evily* Yes of course. We both love Fluttershy, and we both hate Megatron and his new second in command, Rarity.
Predaking: Then it is settled. But know this, if you ever let your love of Trixie get in the way, I won't hesitate to rip you limb from limb!
Starscream: *cowers in fear* O-of course not, Fluttershy is by far the better pony.

*Listening in through Soundwave*
Hmmmm..Rarity!
Rarity ( with a spray painted decepticon cutie mark, fold-in metal wings, an energon machine gun, a hidden blade and a slice of Dark Energon wrapped around her horn)
Yes, darl- Lord Megatron?
Assemble the Armada and crush Starscream and Predaking! Prove you are the best choice for my first Lieutenant and Best Pony!
Rarity: Immediately darling Megatron! DECEPTICONS ADVANCE
Vehicon Troopers: Yes commander rarity!
Shockwave: May Primus have mercy on their sparks.....

1341312*At Predakings base*
Predacon: Lord Predaking, the Decepticon armada is heading towards our base. Rarity is leading them.
Predaking: Starscream prove yourself to the Fluttershy cause and destroy that pathetic excuse for a pony!
Starscream: I thought you'd never ask! Come my Predacon armada, for Fluttershy!
Predacons: FOR FLUTTERSHY! *They take off to fight Rarity*
Predaking: *Grins evily* Say goodbye to your beloved pony Megatron.

After many intense hours of fighting with Predacon and decepticon losses. Starscream is captured by rarity, but at a price. rarity was seriously injured. And so in an act of enrangement, Megatron does the only thing that could possibly make the Predacons fall t their knees and beg for mercy.
Find out in Part two! :TrollFace: :twilightsmile:

1341683 I can just imagine the teaser trailer.

Next time on transformers prime
Starscream: You'll never defeat us Fluttershy lovers Megatron.
Megatron: Oh I beg to differ Starscream, especially when you see what, or should I say who, we will be using to defeat you.*Megatron reveals secret weapon behind camera*
Starscream: No, please no! I'll do whatever you want just don't hurt her!

Shockwave: This makeover you gave me was illogical.
Rarity: Nonsense dear, it's the latest fashion.
Shockwave: I don't think so.
Rarity: Megatron dear, Shockwave is questioning my fashion sense!
Megatron: HE DID WHAT?!
Knockout: Ooh, someones in trouble.

Tune in next friday, only on Megatrons hub.

*static* This messages is brought to you by the Quintesson Co-Prosperity Sphere this broadcast comes from Aquatron by way of the Curator.

Curator: By order of our leader Tyrannicon this argument will cease due to the unanimous vote held by the Quintesson population who agree that Sunset Shimmer is best pony, any Decepticon who objects will be captured and put on Quintesson trial for due punishment, those who do not object will receive this free Tartarex Warp Sword which will grant you Sharkticon powers and apperance and will also enhance those who have dark energon in their veins.

Tyrannicon: Those who agree in the next five minutes will receive a free oven mitt!!!!!!:pinkiehappy:

1342436 Knockout: Ew! Look at that tacky paint job. I mean blue, pink, and silver really don't go well together!
Shockwave: Is it really all you care about?
Knockout: Yes, although I have to admit, they had me interested at the free oven mitt part.
Megatron: I don't care what they're offering, Rarity will always be best pony. Who even is this Sunset Shimmer?
Soundwave: *show picture of Sunset Shimmer from Equestria girls*
Starscream: Oh God, she's from Equestria girls! What do we do?!
Megatron: *with a look of fear* Against such evil, I fear we can do nothing.
Rarity: Evil is the right word, just look at her clothes. So last season!
Knockout: And just look at that hair! And I thought humans had weird tastes in fashion.

*Megatron walks into a room with Shockwave strapped to a chair*
Shockave: L-l-lord Megatron, what are you going to me?
Megatron: The worst pain your logical and scientific mind can imagine.
*TV turns on*
Hi and welcome to the MTV Justin Beiber 27 hour marathon!
Shockwave: No, NO NOOOOOO
*walks out*
rarity:Was that really necessary darling?
I will NOT tolerate a crew with bad fashion sense!
rarity: Well, when you put it that way...Sorry, Shockwave dear. But you need to learn your fashion sense.!
Shockwave: I-I-I-I w-w-w-ill i'll be a good eye for fashion, i'll get the latest paintjob! JUST PLEASE STOP THIS WHINY LITTLE CUNT AHHHHHHHH, IT'S HORRIBLE NO NO AHHHH.
Gary the gay vehicon: Did somebody say JUSTIN BEIBER MARATHON?!
Lock him in with shockwave.
To rarity: He hates gary, gary is a massive JB fanboy
Rarity: You have a strange method of discipline.
Megatron: But it works
Rarity: Say would you mind looking after Sweetie for me while i update the crew to next season?
Why not? What's the worst that can happen?

1344581 Knockout: *to Soundwave* Remind me never to piss off Megatron.
Soundwave: *Nods*
Knockout: Wait, what did Rarity just say? Look after Sweetie?
*Ground bridge opens and Sweetie Belle walks in*
Knockout: Well I guess it's not that bad, as long its only one of the-
CMC: Cutie Mark Crusaders go!
*Knockout and Soundwave look at each other*
Knockout: We are so screwed!
Soundwave: *Nods*

Against the power of Equestria Girls..there can be no victory. We decepticon-Bronies, now face our darkest hour....
Soundwave! Find this Canterlot High. Starscream, i have allowed you to be Rarity's second in command. If your feelings for Fluttershy get in the way, i will not hesitate TO TEAR YOU APART!!
starscream: Absolutely, lord Megatron. Your will is absolute.
Soundwave: map location of Canterlot High
Rarity: decepticons! Burn Canterlot High to the ground! And Bring me Sunset Shimmer
Decepticon Armada: YES COMMANDER RARITY!
I have captured the hopes of The Predacons, now i will crush the hope of the Quintessons.....I wonder how the autobots have been doing, i mean i haven't heard from them in a while.....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 196