Transformers Crossovers 739 members · 329 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Well I was reading through whatI have writen and came to one conclusion.

It didn't make any sense.

I'm all for transformers on equestria, but what I was planning to do. Make them ponies, it seemed flawed and very hard to explain in a way where it made any sort of sense. So chapter one will be rewritten and edited.

It amazes me the amount of trans fans that are here.

Stay real guys.

just say that they needed to adapt to the world since there are no vehicles make them compansate and turn into ponies it can make sense but only to one who can write it well

Gyvon
Group Admin

Simple fix. Set it in the Beast Wars continuum.

I know next to nothing about beastwars

Gyvon
Group Admin

*Puts on Drill Instructor hat*

YOU GET YOUR BROWSER TO YOUTUBE AND CORRECT THAT MAJOR MALFUNCTION!

I'll share my writing style with you, if it helps at all.

What I personally do is create a basic framework of what I want to happen, then think about, "how would these characters react in this situation?" The nice thing about fanfiction is that character archetypes are already established, so if you know your canon, it shouldn't be too hard to think about. As for creating a said plotline, I do it mentally. Honestly, I'm not even sure if I should be advising you, considering I use a "jump in and don't think about it until you get there" kind of approach :derpytongue2:

I actually did this with my story, Transformers: Deep Space Exploration Team. I'd like to see what other people could do with the concept, though, so if you need some guidelines feel free to look at it.:twilightsmile:

It just feels like pony fied transformer seems so silly. Who knows though, all I can say it G-1 fans are in for some nostalgic treats.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8