AppleSpike 611 members · 196 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

As with every TV show, Movie, Franchise and game, I find that in order for me to feel engaged there is always that person within that franchise that resembles me the most. That's right y'all. I'm talkin' about fictional doppelgangers. Those people within the franchise for which you can sympathise for the most, that matches your appearance, sense of humour, mannerisms and personality, etc.

For me, it was the Noble Dragon Spike
"Oh yeah, get in there son!" :moustache:

That's when I wound up here. I love this ship! :rainbowkiss:
I appreciate the creative style of many great artists here and am eager to keep reading!
But c'mon guys, if there's one I've learnt from reading these, it's this:

SO MANY SHIPPING WARS!

"eeyup" :eeyup:
"Guess dudes just wanna see some action between everypony" :moustache:

Getting in the middle of one of these is an...erm...interesting experience...at best. But will sometimes leave somepony thinking: "How did I even get here?"

Dude, I ask myself this all the time.

I mean, there are only two people IRL who knows what my OTP is in MLP, one of them thinks it weird and the other can get their head around it somewhat.

It's pretty niche, these things. First you like cartoons. Then you like My Little Pony. Then you like shipping. Then you SHIP characters in said show with each other. Sometimes I wonder how I'd explain something like that to, say, my employer :rainbowlaugh:

I wonder how I wound up here at times, but ultimately I decide that it's just one of life's many surprises.

Oh, I identify with Spike too by the way. Guess it's kind of common with these Spike ship groups :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2