Queen Chrysalis's Changeling Swarm 3,961 members · 2,759 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Are there any good stories out there that involve queen chrysalis somehow being transported to another world other than equestria girls or our earth? Perhaps another version of equestria that different from one she originated from or another fantasy world all together?

Well Shit ... If this idea come up one month earlyer i would have done it...

Than again i kind of writing one similiar enough to the concept :raritywink:

Damn fine avatar :coolphoto:👍

i seen a few with sunset shimmer and even nightmare moon. But i was wondering about chrysalis. often see chrysalis sent into equestria girls or our version of earth. But was wondering if any interesting fics out their her either ending up in alternate equestria or another world. Found decent one long time ago where she ends up in a sci-fi world learning about 'magic' technology, and technomancy. Still unfinished from what i remember but was good read.

I know that one. Great reading experience.
I have many Changeling stories in my favorites.
The one you described unfortunately not...
Just started to write a Displaced story so unfortunately no capacity to do it now...

Have a great night :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by RandomCommentor deleted Feb 23rd, 2023

your probly thinking about the 'buggy system' story, which sadly was never finished, its last update was back in 2021
shame too it was prety good
its not technicly isakai but theres also chrysalis savior of time which involves chrysi being sent back in time to replace twilight sparkel after dr whoves acidently kills her before she was able to fulfill her destiny, so he uses chrysalis as a stand in to prevent history from being derailed

there are also a few HiE storries that are the invert of this where someone gets sent 'to' equestria and ends up as chrysalis.

i seen few of those, im looking for ones where she ends up on another world, other than just our earth or equestria girls.

then the only one i know of is the aformentioned 'buggy system' one off the top of my head, it wouldn't surprise me if theres more, but i don't know of htem.

I like buggy system,wish it would update more often

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11