Living the Dream fan-club 148 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

My friends (A non brony) wants to know about other bronies,

1: Why are you a brony?

2:What's good about the show?

Extra, for the randomness since he only had two: What's your OC?

Stormy Vision
Group Contributor

1: I'm a brony because it got me out of my depression.
2: because it's funny.
3: My oc is stormy vision ( my picture).

1. Because I love the fanbase and the creations that come out of it.
2. Theres always a moment in any episode where you find yourself either laughing or smiling. No matter what.

1: Because fuck
2: Because fuck
3: Because pInkie

OC?: Um. The Nameless Protagonists of Macedonia. I forgot the rest of the title

Fragment12
Group Contributor

1.because the community is great
2.because the friendship they characters remind me of an old group of friends i considered family half are dead know so its a nice reminder of fond memorys
3.is Fragmented terra and his split personality Ragnarok ender

fearanger
Group Contributor

1. It is awesome, the fanbase is excellent (although sometimes creepy and weird...), and the show is epic!
2. The animation is nice, the storyboard is something that you just instantly get attracted to it and the characters are interesting!
3. The second and main OC I have is Fearanger. And he isn't my avatar, my avatar is someone else that if the next part to Living the Dream (not living in a dream) has the characters offspring as the main characters then he will be there instead of offspring. (But if Fear somehow does then he might...)

1: The show well I have about more then two awnser's but if you want to know wy I'm a brony cause it's just amazing the fandom the music they created the amazing art work not to mention the fantastic story brony's came up with (One of them being Living the dream) and we raise money for certain charity's
It's just so awesome I love it and the show the show oh my god it's wonderful
2: What is good about the show is it show's the fact that any one no matter who they are or what they look well be accepted like we are there for each other and never letting them think down not to menchin the show animation is amazing and it is hilarious

Extra: Not really that much well my oc names called moonlight

And like John DE Lancie said so him self
"I quote"

I'm with you,
"You will change the world"

And that is all :scootangel:

1. I am a broy because there are too many assholes in my school so if they called me gay I could have an excuse to hurt them :D

2. I love the show because it is hilarious and completely original, atleast that i'm aware of, I was hooked the moment I saw some music.

3. OC: Billy Mays xD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8