Living the Dream fan-club 148 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Well is there any one or any body who plays steam, xbox or PS3, if so would any one like to 1V1 me on an game you choose or we can work together in Co-Op witch ever one like I said you choose
Leave your gamer tag, steam name ,or psn name down below and
Remeber : Its all about the game:scootangel:

Fragment12
Group Contributor

330983 psn:Fragment12

Sahara
Group Contributor

you got ghost recon future soldier??

Jeff Belinger
Group Admin

I'm not much of a CoD guy, but i can overpower anyone on a true 1v1 on either Blackops, MW2 or WaW

Stormy Vision
Group Contributor

Xbox: notacheezyname. I got black ops, halo CEA, reach, portal 2, dead rising 2 OTR, skate 3, L4D1 and 2, SSX, Tony hawks project 8 and some other games.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBLAH

Okay well I don't have my psn at the moment I am not really close to home right now all i have is xbox and steam to use at the moment

Awesome I will send you a friend request when i get the chance but
remember : it's all about the game

No i don't sorry

You choose which ever one

Just remember : it's all about the game so when I
win no complaining

:scootangel:

331163 I'm a cod type of guy

Stormy Vision
Group Contributor

331856 Alright. I won't be on For most of the day tomorrow, I have to see family.

fearanger
Group Contributor

Steam: fearanger444

If you want to play then PM me here at FIMFiction and I'll get us ready. I have Alien Breed 2: Assault, Moonbase Alpha and Terraria ready for co-op with TF2 and SMNC ready for deathmatching TO THE MAX.

Stormy Vision
Group Contributor

If anyone wants to play a game of Nazi zombies on the xbox just send me a message. I have all of the maps so its not restricted to any maps. My username is notacheezyname.

Just going to leave it here

My gamer tag is

Cow224

add me and i ll gladly acppet

Xbox gamer Tag is lighthdragonhog, no caps at all. Just compar games to see what I have.

335561 I went to add you and it says I'm already on you're friendlist, my Xbox live name is lighthdragonhog, just to remind.

My steam name is the same as my username here.

happy fourth of july guys

and my steam name is Cow224

but at the moment i dont have no games other then tf2

Steam name mlmeier but my screen name is my profile here.

Anyone up for Alien Swarm?

(ps it's free)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17