Living the Dream fan-club 148 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Now, we had Cupcakes, and Rainbow Factory. But we never had a Living The Dream grimdark fanfic.

Thats right! I made up a contest for someone to make a "Living The Dream" Grimdark! With some of our beloved OC's!

The contest is simple, make a grimdark about Living The Dream and lets see which is the best!

NOTE: If any admin doesn't want me to do this, I understand, but while we're waiting for the story to be remade, why not do this!

Blue Breeze
Group Contributor

actually, there was that grimdark chapter of cody killing all those guards

A STORY...

Blue Breeze
Group Contributor

322795 im out. i dont do grimdark anyways

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: I approve of this XD

322788 the only type of Grimdark LTD could pull off is a "someone goes insane and kills everyone" generic type. And I very much doubt it could be pulled off unless you're a writing god.

I am not a writing god, but I am a good critic.

322819 actually, I think I could pull this off. Where do you want it? (A.E submitted story or GDOC)

322807 Ready for another round of "happy rainbows?"

Meh...Google docs sounds nice.

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

If you're going to write one, then I'm scared of what your mind will come up with :pinkiecrazy: :moustache:

322828>>322838

Oh don't worry, you'll wet the bed once I'm through.

lunadashscratch
Group Contributor

.....YOU ARE ALL FUCKED! :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: ME AND FLUTTERSHY UCHIHA WILL KILL YOU ALL! :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy:

Anarchy
Group Admin

do you want to make a bet out of this?

a detailed mental, psychological and emotional break down, how bout that?

323031 Tell you what, I already have a chapter of what you described out. Here's the link for that

322838>>322828

Here ya go! Viewer discretion is advised

fearanger
Group Contributor

I'm freaky scared of Grimdark! Don't expect me reading any of your gorefests! :fluttershyouch:

I'm sorry, grimdark isn't my thing. If I say "There will be gore later on" and I remember it, it'll turn out to something like a broken arm or something.

i can try, i'll write it on gdocs when i have some spare time

How does "crazy 'Want-to-kill-everyone-because-not-being-put-in-rewrite' Greg" sound?... or "When a stoner is jealous"

or...... Cody snaps (again?) and kills derpy, crafts a giant blade and goes on a Ponyville Sword Massacre, killing everyone... INCLUDING THE YOUNG FILLIES! MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*ahem* :eeyup:

I might do this... When's the deadline?

I might do this as well maybe an insane Vinetion?

I might do this as well maybe an insane Vinetion? With a prank gone wrong?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20