Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hey gang. So I'm working on my Pokemon story and I currently have an issue involving how the describe Sweet Apple Acres. The issue is that most of the images of it show pig pens and chicken coops, but those things would have zero use on a Pokemon world farm. So my question to you all is, what exactly would be on a farm in the Pokemon world that wouldn't be in the human world.

Well I suppose the question is, what's farmed there? Crops? Milk? Eggs? Meat?

7047085 Well sweet apple acres is an apple farm, so apples. But I was also thinking off adding Wooloo so they could sell wool. The thing with farms is that even if they focus on one major product they usually keep cows, pigs and chickens to use for their own food.

We've never really gotten an explanation for where meat or eggs come from in the Pokemon world

7047089 Which is why I'm having such trouble with it.

Well most fruits in the Pokemon world are reskinned as Berries - can't remember which one is apples.

As for livestock, Wooloo and Miltank are safe bets. Other stuff, and you start to raise the issue of meat-eating. You could also do more exotic stuff, like harvestable Grass Pokemon. And don't forget Winona!

In my RP server where Equestria is reimagined as a Pokemon region, Sweet Apple Acres has a grass patch besides the barn, and an apple-bucking contests where humans and Pokemon work together in knocking off apples into a tree as many as possible before the time limit. Hope that helps give ideas.

It’s actually confirmed a few times in the anime that normal animals other than Pokemon exist in the Pokemon World, so it’s not out of the question that pig/chicken farms would exist.
If not just substitute for Pokemon similar to the animal. Chicken farm? Kentucky Fried Torchic. Pig Farm? Spoink-Belly Roast.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8