Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

What Pokemon would they be? What would their life be like? Would they have a trainer?

(It doesn't have to make "sense", anymore than Fluttershy has to qualify as a pegasus. I myself have a random idea of Twilight Sparkle as a Buneary, which is pretty darn random.)

6969910 I can see Shining and Cadance being Gallade and Gardevoir

Hmm... possible. Gallade seems like a bit of an offensive build though - can it be respecced as a stone wall?

(Yes, I know I said it didn't have to makes sense.)

I would see Fluttershy as either a Chansey, or a Togekiss. For Rarity, she would be a Sylveon or Gerdevoir. For Spike, either a Charmander, Dratini, Gible, Axew , or Goomy. As for the rest, I'm not sure.

Could definitely see Flutters like that. Rarity too, maybe. And most of those work for Spike - I've thought of pairing a Gible version with the Buneary Twilight from above.

Rainbow Dash is definitely a Staraptor, and I can personally see Twilight as a Duosion or a Reuniclus.

Hmm... plausible, even if I find that second line a bit creepy.

Oh shoot, how did I not notice how that would sound?! :rainbowlaugh:

Maybe Espeon would be a better choice for Twilight.

No, not your phrasing - I meant the Solosis line. And it might - I do like Buneary, but it can't really learn active Psychic moves. Ah well, SciTwi manged most of her life without...

Yeah, for some reason, my mind blanked when trying to think of Psychic-type Pokémon that Twilight could be, and all I could think of were the Abra line and the Solosis line. Oof. :rainbowlaugh:

Well, I don't think it's an odder take than mine - you went for the amazing power, I went for the cute and anti-social. But Espeon may well be the best fit, being a friendship evolution.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11