Pokemon Club 535 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I stopped watching after the third minute in. Not that I don't respect other's opinions, but he's acting like it's incomprehensible why some are turned off by the ideas behind this game, when both sides have equal valid viewpoints.

If it is the game I think it is, then I only disliked the fact that it's the same game, but you can fight with two players against one trainer making it even easier.

The games are a necessary evil. They're being released for the younger/casual crowd while next year will be a game for the hardcore Pokémon players. It's a really cool thing that GameFreak is doing. So while I might never actually buy either of them because it simply doesn't appeal to me, I understand their purpose.

He pretty much says as much in the video, he also goes into talking about how if the Let’s Go games do spinoff into their own separate series then Game Freak will be able to focus on making the mainline Pokemon games more to the settings more veteran players will enjoy instead of trying to balance the games between newbie and veteran players. Let’s play is intended to be entry-level games and has the added bonus of also allowing a more exploration of prior regions in the series’s run.

I recommend you watch the rest of the video to get the rest of what he’s saying

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6