Starcraft Fan Group 295 members · 66 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Mine is Scarelett my least favorite is Idra runs away from battles to often like for example a Terran player accidentally destroyed a command center of his and then soon after Idra just left here's link to it http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NiDGTprVJu4

1. Idra still plays?
2. I don't watch many Pro SC games, haven't since last year, but my favorite would have to be WhiteRa

MKP will always be my favourite :fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:, but my second favourite is GoOdy
And least favourite? None I think...

2334161>>2334189 Have you checked out link?

I don't know who my least favorite player is, but TLO is certainly my fave.

2334227 Just saw it:
:rainbowderp: Wat

2334403 That was a good video wasn't it.

2334430 Yeah, had some good scenes in it.

2333997 Favorite is Jaedong, naturally... I worship the Dong. Bow before the Dong.

Least favorite... I can't really say I have any. I have the utmost respect for all of them, but for Jaedong I become a fanatic. During the Blizzcon Finals I sat punching the wall for thirty minutes when he lost.

My favorite would probably have to be Dayshi, and my least favorite would be IdrA because of:

[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ccy9kljvI]

and

[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-kBxbbtYZc]

My most favorite would be MaximusBlack. Least favorite...I'd have to give that title to Idra.

ambion
Group Contributor

Could be TLO. He's one of the few pro's I've seen who'll play more than one race, and he's not afraid to try different new stratagies of his own. There's WhiteRa, who in his own words is only semi-pro now, but will always hold a special place for his Special Tactics, and for making Carriers the terrifying and awesome units they once were.

Terran is very strong at the moment, and everything I see of them lately is three base MMM with good micro splits with endless reinforcements, hardly need for drops at all when you can strongarm through the centre of the map like that, so it's hard to distinguish a Terran player from others. Much rather serr a player who'll go for something different, something new, something unproven far as stratagies go. Something that'll throw the opponent into a sink or swim moment of creativity and decision making.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12