Starcraft Fan Group 295 members · 66 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36

This game looks awesome every villain and hero from every Blizzard game they ever made will be playable can't wait I got dibs as playing as Sarah Kerrigan check out huskystarcrafts channel to watch opening cinematic and the interview can't wait!!!!!!!

2158403 Huh!? What is dis U speak OF?!
CAN YOU PLAY AS ZERATUL!?

2158616 Sorry don't know how to put videos here on forum seen people do it but I don't know how to do it.

2158633 I just saw it:

So they can get Nova, Jimmy, and Sara, but not have Zeratul!?
What psionics is this?~! :twilightangry2:

2158616 I think you can use any major characters from the three main Blizzard franchises... plus, it wouldn't make sens that you can play as Terra Nova and not be able to use Zeratul.

2158650 I know, I think I've seen something about this before... and it had Mr. Z in it.

And while I love the 'toss pride, I'm going to miss your old creepy profile pic :fluttercry:

2158655 They chose those characters for opening cinematic for game Zeratul will be in game.

2158655 Ahaha nah I'll retire that for a bit (some people saw, and they know me in real life, which would be fine if they weren't brony haters and generally annoying folk).

For nostalgia's sake then...

Anyway, it might be a bit hard to implement Zeratul considering how all we know of his capabilities so far are invisibility, smoky teleportation, and that awesome warp blade. Maybe they're just trying to fix him up first. As far as we know he could have been in that trailer invisible and sneak - attacking everyone.

How do you shrink this image?

2158674 Yup, I'll be happy about it.

2158683 Yea, that could be bad thing for those kinds of people to see.
I'd like to see some actual gameplay though...

Ah-h-h...Ohhhh yeaaahhh that p-picture mhhhhmm

2158707 What I'd really like to see them put in are minor characters and those out - of - game canon such as the guys mentioned in the Diablo novels, etc. For example, maybe we see Adun himself fighting against Leoric, or those guys from the Whimsyshire level of Diablo 3 shooting rainbows at assorted orcs.

That reaction though... I don't know what to make of that... sh - should I be scared or something else?

2158741 That would be pretty cool, but we'll have to wait for the release.

And no... you shouldn't be worried... Just post moar epics like that mhmmm

2158831 Another question: you think it'd be free to play? If it isn't, I'm screwed as I have no way to pay for authentic copies. Partly because of the lack of any online payment method available to me. Been saving up for a full version of SC2 for months and still no progress...

If you're doing anything with those pictures such as voodoo or having me tracked down with them... can you at least let me know so I can write an epitaph for myself in advance?

2158855 I'd love for it to be free to play, but you know how big companies are.

I already posted that pic on a fetish thread Mhhmmmmm
I found it quite funny

2158867 Unlikely then... well, cutting down on some corners might help me make up for that...

What. The. Actual. [REDACTED]. Here's me staring at you in bemusement. Seriously?

2158896 Yea, I still haven't been able to purchase HOTS, I guess I'll save up for LOTV

What? That picture is hilarious, and I thought it would fit perfectly (I keep saying this as a joke... I don't find that pic attractive, just funny) But if you want me to take it down, I will

2158917 That most likely won't be out for two more years... plenty of time to catch up.

Wait a sec you were serious? Okay now I have no idea how to proceed. You use your best judgment.

So, Yes. My offer still stands

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

2158952 What the hell have I gotten myself into? Well, it's amusing, leave it be... unless someone I know is on there somewhere.

Sums up my entire experience in saving up for games. I both admire and loathe Blizzard's piracy security.

2158975 Yea, I've never actually had a problem with saving.
(I removed the pic. Sorry, it's just so funny.)

2158986 :unsuresweetie: So, let me get this straight... when I give permission for you to keep it up, you take it down? I don't even - your choice.

Must be nice. I can't do that, because between my already low funds and my college expenses... little room for anything.

2158996 Wait, I could have kept it up!? Do I have your permission to use it? I didn't get the message from your last comment.

I play on an alienware m11x Small thing, used to be able to play on high graphics, unfortunately not any more. Now I use it for browsing and writing mainly.

2159018 Let's trade then! I'd love a decent gaming rig. All I have is an hp 450 laptop... on which I play games.

And yes, yes you could have. :derpyderp2:

2159033 Score! Imagine all the reactions....

Well, I was planning on buying a better computer, but seeing as I won't be playing many PC games, I've decided to buy a new clarinet with the money.

2159054 Last time I redirected funding was to buy myself a guitar... which once again took ages. And got smashed. And I replaced it. And someone else smashed it. Let's hope it doesn't repeat a third time.

You sound happy...

2159068 Jeez, how would you let your instrument get smashed? My instrument has only been damaged though sheer age.

Yes, I just think of all the funny posts I could make with that picture

2159083 First instance was my classmates smashing it while I was out doing work for the school paper, second instance was my dad smashing it in a fit of rage. Third instance... nothing yet.

Do try and tell me where it pops up so I can track it, okay? I don't want to suddenly be seeing my face on billboards and stuff...

2159117 Jeez, people hate your guitar.

All right, I'll notify you.

2159142 Can't say the second time was a bad thing though - it did make my dad so guilty he gave me the hp450. So... at least that happened.

Cutting conversation now... I have class to go to. Please don't spam the pic in the wrong places such as hit lists... or voodoo shrines...

Of course, Nova stabs Jimmy in the back with a tactical nuke.

2158647 My man, do not be sour. I just saw a review vid and do you know who else can be playable(probbably gonn be my main)...*dramatic pause*...*leans down to Rotorix's ear and whispers*...Tassadar...

2171114 :pinkiegasp: The time of Protoss superiority is at hand!

Ha! Piracy security doesn't work in China! :P

-Powers

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36