Starcraft Fan Group 295 members · 66 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So, I too have a story idea.

I've already started writing the first chapter, but I'd be happy to get help. My theory is this: Since we all know Mensgk was planning on ruling the Korpulu Sector, it stands to reason that he would want to beef up his military hardware, right? And that means Prototypes.

Cue the backdrop for my story. In the months before Raynor joined with the Sons of Korhal, an experimental ship carrying several prototype devices (Maurader, SC2 Firebats, etc) is engaged by Zerg forces. It is heavily damaged, and when it makes a tactical retreat jump, the engines have a catastrophic destabilization. The ship is thrown beyond known space, and they must make repairs. Little does the crew know, however, that the ship is infested. The infestation spreads to the planet they are orbiting (Any guesses?).

Cue story. Now, this is just a general outline and is subject to change at a moments notice. I already do have a list of characters, which can be added to but not detracted from. If anyone is interested, say so in the reply.

And anyone who can kill off Flash Sentry will be my new best friend. Bonus points for creativity and epicness (Or lack thereof, if that's how you feel about him).

1958212 Flash is going to warn Twily abourt the ship that is falling to Equestria, but the ship lands on him and explodes.

THE END?

Sadly, the BattleCruiser can't crash. Too much cleanup afterwords, and I have to keep it in good condition for future use (Hint, hint). I was thinking Flash being eaten by a Zerg infested squirrel or something just as demeaning, but we can put an over-exaggerated bravery/honor/undeserved epicness spin on it.

1958316 In my history I didn't thought on flash sentry...

Thank for give me the first victim! :pinkiecrazy:

there are a plenty way to kill that pest of pegasus in starcraft style.
Body full of holes (shooted), coocked, exploded, roach'ed, slashed, disintegrated, devoured, infested, impaled, nuclear'ed, rushed, sniped and many more :pinkiecrazy:

1958316 Why do you hate Flash so much?

1960238 I just don't like the idea of him. He was rushed into the series via a movie, given no depth, and is now a love interest for Twilight.

Since this is starcraft, the amount of ways to die is endless. I await to see how Flash dies. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7