Starcraft Fan Group 296 members · 66 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Ok, so currently, here are the people wishing to work on this soon to be trainwreak Starcraft collaboration!:

The guy with the creepiest Profile Pic, Der lampman

The dude who judges people, Magnum the Critic

The guy who wrote Starcraft vs Ponies, Ambion

I can't work with this guy's name, Noodle Cadodle

This BroodWar cheat code, PowerOverwhelming

The Starcraft Lore Encyclopedia, and all around human... I think, KRissCHu573

Some bottle of minty mouthwash from three years from now, TFresh2016

Firelord Ozai, firelordzxz5

And last, this pathetic excuse for a human being, Rotorix... wait...

If anyone else want's to join, say so.

Well, I'll need some additional info before we get this show on the road.

1. How is it that you want this to be written? (Everyone writes one or two chapters, Other?)

2. How is it that you wish to communicate? (Pm's, Messages, Skype, Other?)

3. How can you submit your writings? (This I don't know about, figure I'll just copy/paste evreything into FIM chapter template)

4. Ideas. I have an idea that I can put on the table, everyone else, set forth your stuff:
My Idea:
4a. (Post-HOTS, so spoilers)
Equestria is infested by zerg, (not controlled by Kerrigan), but found too late, zerg kill tons of ponies, Twilight, a few of the main six , and many others are saved by Protoss (Led by someone) and Terran forces (led by (Spoiler) Jimmy Raynor)
Afterwards, Twilight must find a new home for ponies, partnering up with Terrans and Protoss to find a suitable planet, and to find Kerragin, who has dissapeared after the death (Spoiler) Mengks. (Big surprise.)

If I missed anything, blame it on the Fourth wall.

Comment posted by mune72 deleted Oct 14th, 2013

1956420 Very good story idea but could you start with a proluge as to how did they get to Equestria and what destruction they caused

1956740 It's just a template, I was planning on actually publishing it, but I suppose I could use it here.

Here's my idea: Kerrigan is collecting the remaining broods to complete the swarm to topple Megnsk once and for all. One day Izsha tells her of a remote colony on an unknown planet. The brood is small, but has been increasing in hive activity lately. Kerrigan soon decides to investigate.

I honestly don't have any problems or insights on what would be good for this. My writing style is not the best right now, so if I did write anything, then I would want it proofread and approved by everyone else. What I'm good at is making things sound logical.

Or you could do post-Heart of the Swarm and have the Voice in the Dark (Hybrids) invade Equestria. Then we can possibly have Raynor, the protoss, or even Kerrigan be the heroes. :rainbowwild:

"1957811 So an Alt-universe-type thing?

1958112 That's fine, I'm sure someone can edit the stuff before we post it.

1958132 I had a under-developed idea where during the final battle with Amon, all three races and amon's army get teleported to Equestria, Protoss, Terran, and Zerg sent to diffrent parts of Equestria, and they have tto come back together to defeat Amon before he dystroys evreything.

Amon? …Sorry. TLoK.

1958277 Actually,HOTS. I just did't know that people hadn't seen the whole story there by now.

I will lend my pen too if you would have it

This BroodWar cheat code

Oh, you.

Anyways, this sounds like a great idea! I would feel honored to participate, though school...

I know a bit more than a little about lore, most noticably before WoL, but I do know quite a bit of SC2's lore too.

I guess we could communicate through Skype or PMs, whichever is fine for you all.

Huh. Also, my brain is empty as of now so please come back later for ideas.

-Powers

Comment posted by Rotorix deleted Oct 15th, 2013

1958251 Given all that we know about Changelings, (which isn't much) we can come up with any story we want for them without making it AU. Hell, for all we know, the changelings are just infested ponies!

Actually, that's a good idea. :trixieshiftleft:

How dare you offend me like so sir! I am Homo Novos at the very least! Don't bring me down to Spaiens. (nah, jk, loved that title thing :raritywink:) I like your idea, and tbh all of the ides given here. As to how we should do this, either skype group or a separate thread where we discuss stuff, post what we have written and thought up, then via mutural agreement post things.

I could help, I have an idea of a Broodmother from the main swarm with an small leviathan, she was created to hunt down Amon and his minions, she was created based in Niagra's and Zagara's bases with abathur and Kerrigan's Modifications.
or
I have an idea in using a certain zerg russian. Alexei need some love too, who doesn't love that Infested Russian and former Admiral of Brood War? :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiehappy: (Infested Battle Cruiser instead of a leviathan)

1960623 Oh, well I'm sorry.
I'll see where this goes when everyone has given their two cents.

1961916 I'm all for fellow Ruskies, I'll add you to the list

.1960228 Very well, I'll inquire later.

1960017 All right, added. Now answer da q's.

1960228 Brah, don' worry. The Lore is covered. :raritywink: (note the title)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17