Selfcest is the Best Cest 661 members · 158 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

As a reminder, the due date for the Love Thyself contest is the 15th, which is this Friday. If you have an entry for the contest, please make sure to send me a PM with a link to it!

Been meaning to comment on this. Will do my best to do so in the next day, even if have had about two months or so to do so (but wanted to sort out clutter on Internet out of hundreds of tabs) and meant to in last couple weeks, but as my namesake is, gotten involved in Pokemon again (not so much writing as playing :twilightsheepish:). :facehoof:

Is it still only one entry so far and again, HAS to be on the site? Can't say like, write it in a Google Docs and submit link that way? I only ask cause with lack of planning and knowing won't be as good if focusing over next day (though I have to get some sleep now, but when I wake up and take care of self, will hopefully get to work), would prefer not to publish, if I can get away with just submitting it and NOT publishing it as of yet. Until I rewrite it at a later date, more than likely. *shrugs* Of course, that's all assuming I meet the requirements and get it done in the length of time left. :facehoof: :twilightblush:

781651 Well, the idea was to get more selfcest stories on the site. But I suppose a link to a gDoc could be acceptable.

Though, if I'm interpreting your post correctly that you are trying to write the whole thing in one day...:unsuresweetie: uh, good luck with that.

Well, I know it's a bit hard, but I HAVE done that before with past Pokemon stories, even if past instances were a bit rushed or not as good, and not in a few years, but... *shrugs* at this point, will do what I have to, if gonna enter and have a shot at the prize (not that that's only reason why I entered, even if did have a hand somewhat). I AM gonna submit it to the site eventually, but if I write it as stated (haven't yet started, despite knowing time you said when acceptance of submissions may end) within a day, would wanna rewrite it first BEFORE I submit it to the site, so it's told as I wanted it to be, more or less as don't want first pony story I finished and submitted to have been a rushed piece of crap (as I'd see it and probably would be, though I know some folks here or in fandom are picky even IF the story isn't crap sometimes). Maybe I'll keep the original version too, and submit it as an extra optional chapter or something. Hope that makes sense, as if I have an account and write a story, not against directly uploading, but just know I want people to enjoy my work, for the mix of story and clop (if it's not smut for the sake of smut, even though I'm not into doing that as much, or if a story requires no clop imo).

And I know could've started helluva lot sooner, but as stated before, did have things wanted to sort out so Internet wouldn't become laggy before long with all the tabs I have up been meaning to sort through and last couple of weeks, gotten back into games of my original namesake on other sites that made the one for this site, even if could've tried little harder. So, hopefully that explains WHY I just haven't been as motivated to write, even if it's more than just that stuff cause sorta have other problems as well.

I assume you've already my previous comment and won't check back, so figured should post this in a new one (if mistaken, my apologies). I also apologize for not starting and finishing heck of a lot sooner so you guys in charge'd have had judging done by due date and NOT gotten any last-minute fics even if sometimes, that is bound to happen anyways. Hopefully, can still do so, even though I'm personally not sure if will finish it before I head to bed tomorrow (if due date is still in early morning or so, your time zone or whatever one it is, if it's not the same thing). And dunno if can ask for a small extension (just by like a few hours, if time you said about 10 AM CST or whatever is still intended to be the case), on IF I get it done tonight or mostly but put off giving a link until I get some rest and can proofread it thoroughly or whatever, if can't do that tonight with hours remaining that I'm up and such.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5