Friendshipping 303 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So, have Pinkie and Fluttershy had even a single positive social interaction since the Flutterbitch incident in Putting Your Hoof Down? Did Pinkie really forgive her for that one? Pinkie was pretty mean to Fluttershy during Filli Vanilli and I don't think it was an accident. There's no way Pinkie DIDN'T know she was upsetting Fluttershy. I'm a die-hard Pinkie apologist and even I can't justify her there. Was she taking an extremely petty revenge for the way Fluttershy insulted her?

I wouldnt take the episode order as a strict chronology, but a quick look at the episode list does reveal a noticeable lack of episodes focused on those two. Personally I think that this is because they are difficult to write together, they are both fairly content with their lives, and so wont initiate a conflict, and are too quirky to be straightmares like Applejack. About the only obvious episode idea would be if Fluttershy found Pinkie's hyperactivity off-putting. Realistic to be sure, but season six is way too late to be addressing that.

I know this is months late, but what did either of you make of "Buckball Season"? I thought the Fluttershy & Pinkie scenes in that were great, though they didn't get to spend enough time together. Maybe the problem is actually not wanting to wear out Andrea Libman's voice!

5322608 Well, we kind of got something like that in "Buckball Season" and the two played off each other pretty well. So what do you make of that?

That episode was perfect and I loved it.

5726023 I did like the PinkieShy bits of it, and I'm hopeful it'll open the doors to more episodes focused directly on them in Season 7, much like how it took us six seasons to get any RariPie episodes.

It's frustrating sometimes when we go ages and ages without certain friends getting to co-star. I mean, have we had a Fluttershy/Rarity episode since "Green Isn't Your Color" way back in S1? At least "Buckball Season" (which I love) brought Flutters and Pinkie back into the friendshipping game. :)

5726881 I never thought about it but you're right, we haven't had a RariShy episode since Season 1. We're overdo for another one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8