Badass Twilight = Total Domination 4,275 members · 1,245 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Asa_harris
Group Admin

It has come to my attention that we do not have rules about how Story (Self) Advertisement should be done, so with this forum you the members can post what you want to advertise, and/or chat about stories themselves, But you must follow the rules of this forum to post stories
=====================================================================
RULES

#1= You can only post one Self Advertisement story A month (stories you have made :trixieshiftright:)
#2= You can only post up to two story Advertisements A month (stories that are not yours but want to spread the word out for the story :twilightsmile:)
#3= Out of all the stories you post only one of the story advertisements can be about something that is not Twilight related (But you would not do that, would you? :twilightangry2:)
======================================================================
OK so now you know the rules of the forum(I may add more if need be) I will now give you an a example of how you can post the stories advertisements

(Self Advertisement story)
The story that I don't have By Asa_harris
(Description of story)
This one dose not have one because I don't have one(but you can make description if need be)
----------------
(story Advertisements)
Let My Ponies Go By Aegis Shield
Twilight Sparkle brings the plagues unto Canterlot when Celestia turns the others of the mane six to stone.

A Kingdom of Her Own by Dizastrous
After years of learning her new powers and growing into being an Alicorn, Twilight Sparkle has reached maturity. Her loving mentor Celestia feels she is now ready for the ultimate test, to succeed where her sister and herself failed. Celestia reveals the origin of her sister and herself, and tasks Twilight Sparkle to travel across the great sea and take the throne in the land that they were exiled from.

Now go and post/chat about stories (and be nice to each other)

One last thing the forum (To All Members (Music, Videos,Cover Art voting {for the home page}, and Some Info) From your Art Admin) the voting ends today so vote on some of the images for the new cover art for the group home page

Thank you and have a nice day :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1