Spike Fanfictions 2,960 members · 5,609 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I was thinking someone could do a story of spike being the true dragon lord and once he's old enough something happens to make ember have to hand the scepter over turning spike once again into dragon lord maybe the true energy from the staff in spike starts manifesting and going out of control in some way I could see him either having to learn how control it and destroy the bloodstone scepter turning him into alicorn version of dragons?

Sounds pretty cool.

I could see maybe the idea of the scepter holding its power back on its own to search for a true heir someone worthy enough to lead the dragons
to be better or it could have held back the soul of its owner to teach spike what he needs to know could have been trying to go to spike sorta like a keyblade from kingdom hearts idk

It's a pretty cool idea.

It seems like an awesome idea. But I don't think there are many writers out there who would take it upon themselves to write such a fic. Maybe u should post a collaboration call for some assistance in writing the fic where u would be the main writer and some other willing writers would suggest and add improvements through a collaborated effort. But such a thing happening is quite the rare occurrence :moustache:.

i'll think about it

I be willing to collaborate with you or do the story

I would be willing to write the story. Maybe call it 'The True Dragon Lorc

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8