Spike Fanfictions 2,960 members · 5,609 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So I had this idea for years and I was looking for a fanfic of it, sadly it was never made. But I still want to get my fanfic idea out there

I’m basing his origin off of Spider-Man Noirs origin.

He was wandering in the everfree forest when he came across a statue that resembled a spider. Spiders begin to flow out when he decides to go up to it. One of them crawls on top of him and bites him. He gets knocked out by this. Spike has a vision of a big spider entity telling him that with great power comes  great responsibility while he is knocked out. 

I currently don’t have a over all plot, but I do have small things that could happen in the story.

Luna noticing Spike hasn’t been sleeping and seeing there’s a baby dragon with spider powers swinging at night. She puts the two together and finds out. After finding out her and spike have a long talk.

One of the cmcs finding or all 3 finding out.

Spike spider sense going off every time he’s around Queen Chrysalis when she was pretending to be Candence.

Celestia and Twilight eventually finding out and both giving him a long talk.

And that’s about it for the moment.

Spike, and Spider-Man, Two of my favorite things. I'd say this premise has a great chance of working out.

Spider Drake, Spider Drake
Does whatever a spider makes
Spins a web any size
Catches bad guys just like flies
Look out
Here comes Spider Drake

This is amazing idea I want to see maybe have some the the main six go mad and badicly become the sinister six and maybe make someone he knew very well become venom

I have a Spike as Spider-Man story on hold, but confused of who should be Mary Jane crush from the main 7 or cmc, who should be James Jones Jamison, not sure if I should put Discord or Sombra as uncle Ben or who should be the first villain or who should be the childhood friend Harry Osborn

Comment posted by Solidspider deleted Jun 13th, 2022

For the Mj I would go with apple bloom because of the red hair. I think for the childhood friend I think it should stay twilight, even tho she’s more of a sister,I don’t think a uncle Ben is needed. For the first villain I would go with Scorpion or Vulture.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7