Spike Fanfictions 2,965 members · 5,610 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I didn't get a chance to read it, but I heard there was a story when Spike found out about Twilight and Rarity's relationship on someone's birthday and everyone was not happy about it.

Does anybody know the story?

If you do can you please send me a link?

I really appreciate it.

Did he start a metal band? If so I know the one you’re talking about

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/166268/life-of-a-dragon-die-for-metal

This is the story it’s been dead for almost 2 years though

No. Sorry.

Twilight and Rarity made an announcement about their relationship at the party.

I think princess cadance slap Twilight Sparkle after.

Does anyone comfort him after he finds out?

I'm not sure. I didn't get that far.

Then I have no chance at finding it. Hope you can find it, good luck

Thanks, and thanks for trying.

Now I'm curious can u pop that story over to me

I’ve actually been thinking of writing something similar to that story myself I’m a big metal head and the last chapter was amistad 4 years ago with an update chapter that never lead anywhere

Yea still waiting for that next chapter, but patiences is a virtue. If u did end up making one I'll make sure to pop up and read it

Dark Seduction by Crisis Novastar. I do remember that story, I really enjoy it a whole lot. I really wished the writer would have continued it. But he/she deleted almost all the stories he/she wrote. There was/is another similar very similar story it basically had the same premise at the beggining it's in fanfiction. This one was the better one, shame it was not continue

Shatter Purple Heart by Darkjinnx found the other one. hopefully this should be the one o the other that you were looking for

This is the one!
Thank you 😊
And I was really wish that storyline wasn't deleted before I have the chance to read it.

I believe that was maybe partly my fault without really knowing.

It's fine, again thanks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17