S.S. Fluttermac 554 members · 209 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Anyways...thought I'd hear your opinions on how Fluttershy and Big Mac's first date will be like.

What will they do?
What will they say?
Will they do anything romantic (or sexual)?
Will they both enjoy it?
etc. etc. etc...

What do you think?

:eeyup:...
:fluttershyouch:...
:eeyup:......
:fluttershysad:......
:eeyup:.........
:fluttercry:.........
AND THEN THEY FUCKED!!!

Depends. What/who got them on the date? (I'll have an answer when that question is replied to :twilightsmile:)

They would probably have a picnic or something at Sweet Apple Acres, I doubt Fluttershy would like to be stared at in a restaurant. Maybe they would talk about gardening, animals, the weather. Maybe Fluttershy would get carried away talking about her love of animals without realizing it, with Mac listening intently, in awe at seeing her open up so much. They reach for the same apple with their teeth at the same time.... Cuteness ensues....Profit??

Realistically, I can't see them 'doing it' any time soon. They're both too shy, unless they are actual horses and Fluttershy's in heat. In that case, they do it right there in the road and not care who watches! :yay: Until then, lots of cuddling, blushing, nuzzling, and pecks on the cheek. I think they could enjoy that. :rainbowkiss:

Applejack, Pinkie, Dash, Rarity, Twilight, Love Potion from CMC, any one you want really.:scootangel:

A story bouncing around in my head would list their own shyness as the culprit responsible for them being together. The Main 6 + their families (or closest to families) go on vacation together. Everypony starts breaking off into groups to do different activities, but Shy and Mac's softspokeness leads to them being the only two left. They spend time together, slowly start to open up.. .and viola! Best ship is born...

:eeyup::heart::yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7