Bíonn Gach Tosú Lag 30 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Pillbug
Group Contributor

So, the one time I run into a group that has a decent ratio of concritters/intelligent folk to fanbrats, it turns out to be dead.

What the hell. :ajbemused:

Let's chat, now that I've got your attention back to this place. Which, if I'm not mistaken, is named in Gaelic.

Now shut up and say something.

Barbecue Sauce
Group Contributor

Howdy! :ajsmug:

But yes, it is a shame that the group seems pretty dead. I haven't really seen any activity in quite a while.

Deceased
Group Admin
Criticul
Group Admin

407968 Oi, very sorry my friend. I got a job and haven't had the time to do anything, but still, I had hoped that people such as yourself would be able to carry out some activities by themselves. ^_^"

Feel free to post anything. I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but if anybody has a story that they want to be reviewed, make sure to add it, and to post a new thread with the link to it so we can review it in the comment section.

Thanks for having interest in the group! :D

Bad Horse
Group Contributor

407968 It's dead because the group's admin is deceased.

I have two stories that are giving me a lot of trouble. I'll start a thread with a link to one as soon as the first draft is finished. It should be posted in time for Burning Man, which is next week.

Pillbug
Group Contributor

Aye. Luckily, things seem to be comin' alive again.

Mhmm. Thing is, if a place looks dead, it doesn't get much attention. So, here's an idea: Advertising! We get ourselves a big damn billboard, put it up somewhere, and have it saying, "WE'RE NOT DEAD."

That was terrible.

Criticul
Group Admin

408234 I'm all for that. I'll do a little communicating when I get the time.
Right now I'm preparing for a great big (not really so big) hurricane, so I don't really have the time to do it. :twilightsheepish:

Pillbug
Group Contributor

Ah, Florida, right? You guys really get the short end of the stick in hurricane season.

I'll prolly do a bit of advertising myself.

After I get my piece looked at, whenever/if I ever finish it.

This place has a number of glorious bastards I would just love to edit the piece of shit I'm writing.

Criticul
Group Admin

408246 Pfaw! Glad to hear it! I didn't want to just ask you to advertise, cause, y'know... but I'm glad! Maybe it really will come back to life.

When you finish it, I'll personally take a look at it. xP

Pillbug
Group Contributor

Like I said, this place has a decent concritter to fanbrat ratio. That means I'm gonna do my best (which isn't much, since I'm a lazy ass) to keep it alive. Mostly.

I'd appreciate that.

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Contributor

Hey, is life getting breathed back into this place? I'd like to get some use out of this group and contribute back.

I really do want to improve my skills as a writer and storyteller.

Comment posted by WhiteRooster21 deleted Aug 30th, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11