M/M Shipping 2,812 members · 1,293 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I don't know if it's appropriate to ask this, if it is I'll delete this thread immediately. And mind you, nobody has to answer this question either if they really don't want to share.

But for those who would share, how did you lose your virginity? What was your first experience like?

Got sucked by a 40+ dude when I was 17 maybe 16. When I was 18 I had sex with my girlfriend it lasted up to 40 seconds :rainbowlaugh:. Being biszexual is fucked up I can tell you.

Well, it all started when i was around 16 years old, learning about myself in an era of starbucks, memes, and political drama that seemed to plague everything in the world.....Fast forwards to me at 23 years old, with my first smart phone, and my parents going away on a trip. Long story short i lost my V-card to a Massively hung dude and from that point on i may be a bit of a size queen. Apparently i did really well because he wants to meet up with me several more times.

For my part, I lost my virginity with the guy at 18 I was with a guy over 40 years old. He made me discover Pet play (Pony play more precisely) and at 21 years old I met a girl in an SM club who made me know the joys of vaginal and anal sex with a strap-on dildo to lighten up I have always been with since. And yes bisexuality is good.

Did he cum in you?

Really late bloomer, didn't lose my virginity until I was 26 years old, four years ago. Lost it to my first boyfriend and first romantic partner at all. Basically struggled with depression and mental illness all my life. Staring to browse 4chan (/b/) as a 15 year old back in 2005 certainly didn't help me gain a healthy world view, most would have considered me toxic and mean as I hid behind off color and edgy humor. I did some pretty cringe worthy things in High School. It was little wonder I had zero friends.

Eventually I mellowed out, finally worked up the courage to come out as gay to my family who accepted it fairly well. My anxiety had me convinced they'd hate me and throw me out but as always I was just looking for a reason not to ever try. Put myself out there in the dating scene and eventually found a guy my age who I liked and we hit it off.

It was dark. I was alone. I was scared.

The age of consent is 14 in my country

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10