M/M Shipping 2,814 members · 1,295 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Storm butt
Group Admin

Even though SoarBurn is my OTP, I've been browsing through random art as of late for M/M shipping, and realized there are several random parings. Such as HoityMac, or BraeArmor.

So what are your favorite parings that are not very popular? (I'm assuming that Caramac and Soarburn are the most popular)

DWhay
Group Contributor

Pip X Featherweight for the win! :scootangel:

SwiperTheFox
Group Contributor

Hoity with ANYONE is nice.

I don't like how he's not paired with anyone at all, really. :fluttercry:

I don't know how unsusual it is but I have only seen one fic with them. Joe/Mac
My favorite M/M MLP pairing actually.

if it has fancy pants
its my favourite pair

That_One_Brony
Group Contributor

Blueblood and Braeburn all the way

Random pair? Filthy Rich/Braeburn! :D

spirit shin
Group Contributor

fancymac

spirit shin
Group Contributor
spirit shin
Group Contributor

324372 thanks, i read it, though im not into clopfics

Don't worry mate, it's very light on the clop, just a tiny bit on the end.
It's overall just extremely cute. :eeyup:

spirit shin
Group Contributor

324376 still. thanks though.

You're right, it is really cute. D'aww.
And for obscure M/M ships? Dr. Hooves and Fancy. :D

Kegisak
Group Contributor

Random ships? Shoot, coming up with random M/M ships is pretty much what I do for fun.

I've written a story featuring Pokey Pierce/Ace(It's the veeeeeeeery first one in the collect, My Time Among Clothes Hangers), and one with Neon Lights and a lesser-known Pegasus called Sunburst(which has not been submitted yet).

I also have a blog shipping Hoops and Dumbbell, two of the pegasi bullies from Sonic Rainboom.

Thanks to a friend of mine I also ship Fredric Horseshoepin and Harpo Nandermane, the pianist and harpist from Best Night ever. There's nothing written of them ''yet'', though he has one on the way.

And of course, just for ships and giggles there's also Fancy Pants/Rapidfire, Hoity Toity/Filthy Rich, Steamer(Engineer of the friendship express)/Promontory(Lead pony of the train pullers), Braeburn/Promontory and, just for fun, Uncle Orange/his pool boy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15