Council Of Evil 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I'm bored, should we plan something evil like a heist or something? We haven't really done anything evil since we started this group... well, besides me stealing some cakes from the MDWJTF...

eh, I guess so, I'm up for whatever I guess, well actually it depends on what it is.

Let's do this! :rainbowdetermined2:

If you have any plans then sure, not like I have a choice in the matter in the first place.
Agreed, if it's another one of those stupid "Ice rink" heists then I'm out, we could steal from almost anywhere else and get churros!
LIke I just said a few moments ago, it's nice to see that enthusiasm put to bad use!

P.S, I'm the only one who remembered to reply so that other people knew that I was posting!

You're the one who ate almost every single churro! It's not my fault that you slipped on the ice and lost your top hat and monocle in the vat of melted cheese!

I've got nothing right now how about you?
Actually, it WAS your fault for pushing me into him...

You were the one who pushed Jester? You blamed it on that family of Walruses! I covered them in tar and feathers for that!

I reserve all my rights as the leader to blame this whole endeavor on the new recruit, regardless of him/her just joining yesterday...

Sounds good enough to me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9