The Writers' Group 9,300 members · 56,500 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Okay, now the Australian episode Friday was "A Rockhoof and a Hard Place" by Kaita Mpambara who I have... never heard of. Lemme check.

Okay, I guess she was on "Horse Play" earlier this season, and the Ultimate Spiderman.

This has rocks in it, so maybe it's a Maud episode? But iit's a Rockhoof. That makes me think of "Rockman", which was another name for Mega Man. Mega Pony would be kinda fun. I'd play that.

This'll be the official discussion thread for Rockhoof, anyways. That really seems like it should be Rock Hoof. Oh well...

--Sweetie Belle

Synopsis.

When Rockhoof, one of the Pillars of Old Equestria, has trouble fitting into the modern world, Twilight Sparkle and her friends try to help him find a new purpose.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

So... Twilight Sparkle is Doctor Light? Well, from names alone, that'd make sense.

--Sweetie Belle

I've yet to see it, however I expect that it's going to be great.

Are they going to address Rockhoof is technically an underage colt who had a sudden bout of age progression and muscle growth? Because there's a story in there with parallels to steroid use. He got his muscles magically, essentially, and he was a young colt before that.

Rockhoof is basically Tom Hanks, that's what I hope the episode is about :rainbowlaugh:

Given we don't see mechanical earth movers, I would think Rockhoof would make a good navvy (digging canals, building levees and making cuts for roads and railway).

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Bumping today's US episode!

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7