Second Person Stories 1,825 members · 1,560 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I cannot find an hie story that begins with 'you' walking towards Twilight's library to return a book. Shirt of depositing the book into the return slot 'you' listen in on the mane six's conversation. Turns out that they are talking trash about 'you'. I forget what happens and I would like to read it again. Can you help?

5381378 is it human or pony? I know of this story that is second person and involves you overhearing Dash and AJ talking bad about you. If not i know this story is sad.

I'm sorry, it was most certainly human in equestria. But that Regret story was really good. Can't forget that one, it's in my faves

But Regret is not what I'm looking for

5381511 Damn... well i tried... although i wouldnt mind reading what you are looking for :pinkiehappy:

Thanks for the attempt. If I can find it, I'll try to link it to ya ;D

5381779 Thanks and good luck.

5381779 IF you do figure out what it is please post is here. It sounds like an interesting read.

Too bad it's a pastebin. And I must warn you, it is incomplete. So if you hate starting something that you'll NEVER finish I advise that you stay away. But it was good, I admit that. Could be better though.
pastebin.com/zmPAixDY

5385802 Thankyou. I read it and you are right its pretty good.
But with a bit polishing and a good ending it could be so much more .
What a shame.

No problem, and I agree. But alas, it joins countless more in the fanfic graveyard. Kinda like a scrapyard - cars (fanfics) just waiting to be restored... Or stripped and polished onto something else.
I just wish fanfics like The Golden Apple by Overlord Anon(?) And NotScribble's Confined (pastebin) were finished. Or at least continued. Another good one IIRC was Want It Need It. Another one that was never finished...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10