Second Person Stories 1,827 members · 1,561 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Now before I say what the idea is I would like to say I am willing to write it but if there's a good writer out there who wants to write it go ahead.

Now then the story will be either about Sweetie Belle or AppleBloom (as adults or teenagers) When "you" were young "you" used to live in a small town called Ponyville and made a lot of friends there espically three fillies that go by as the Cutie Mark Crusaders and after you moved you started a CMC branch in Hoofington. But after a incident you lost most of your memories. After the I cident your old friend and family tried to help you but you couldn't get a long very well with your parents. So a friend of yours tells you where you used to live before you moved here. As you arrive to Ponyville you meet the (adult or teenage) crusaders who are desperate to talk to you again but are saddened that you can remember them. But for one of the crusaders seems to catch your eye than the others. Is it love? Or is it just a crush?

(This was made through my phone so I have no idea how it will turn out)

I say write it yourself because know one will do it as well as you will since you know how the character will work with it. Otherwise you'd have to commission it.

It's like how I'd rather someone else write my story "Love of the Draw" but at the end of the day it will not work out unless I pay a guy to write it.

You should be the one to write it. It was your idea after all

You write it.
It'll turn out good.

868573 868688 868688 868792

All right I will write it :twilightsmile: when I'm done I will move the story here for everyone to read and let you guys know when I'm done with it

868573 868672 868688 868792 All right after months of school, and writing when I feel like it and my friend/editor being a bit slow on it, I finally finished it so here is the link http://www.fimfiction.net/story/96753/the-tone-of-forgotten-bells

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7