Alternate History Bronies 732 members · 629 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Okay, there's this one Alternate History fanfiction I know I read once a long time ago, but I cannot find it anywhere now and I'm starting to think I've gone insane and dreamed it all.

The only detail I still remember besides that it was most likely a 'Rainboom never happened' story is that Rarity owned a thrift shop instead of a boutique. Does that sound familiar to anyone? I think AJ may have still been a socialite too, but I'm less sure on that.

I really want to find it, but getting a reply from the fimfiction community on the subject is like pulling teeth.

4980963 Was the story kind of dark? As in really dark?

Maybe. Like I mentioned, this was a long time ago and this was one of the first mlp:fim fanfictions I read. It's only been recently that I wanted to revisit it, but after looking through this groups work and the Alternate Mane6 group, I haven't been able to find it.

If you have a suggestion of a story where Rarity isn't a major designer and is the sort to patch up old clothes instead, it might be it, regardless of whether it's dark or not. I'm starting to figure it could be on a different site, but I wouldn't have much of an idea of where to look.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3