Slender Mane 423 members · 124 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

Hi there, In order in improve the group can you tell me what you would like to have in the forums?

[youtube=OZMBG4Pn3Sg]

marblehornets
tribetwelve
evermanhybrid

Having the proxy test would be kind of cool, that way anyone could find out what their creepypasta proxy is. Mine, for example, Is Slender Man.

Is this limited to Slenderman and Slenderaccessories, or can we include other things too? If so, then we could consider creepypastas and/or performances of creepypastas, such as those from youtube and similar places. In that case the name of the group would be inaccurate, what with the addition of nonslender stuff. That might not be a bad thing though, since Slender tends to have a relatively small amount of material, and you can only squeeze a sponge for so long until it's bone dry.

MrDenim
Group Admin

688534 *sigh* I made this group for that exact reason. Yes, there are a small number of Slender Man/Mane related stories out there. But, this is the place where you will be able to find most, if not all, of them.

If you want to, you can make a thread that is about other areas of the creepypasta kindgom, then I'll make it a Sticky Thread so that way it is always on top. If you don't feel like doing that, then you can make your own group that deals with everything creepypasta and run it the way you please.

Mr_Anderson
Group Admin

688534 That makes sense. I guess the only problem with the group being only slender is that is restricts the amount of things to do. Sorry about going a bit crazy in the forums MrDenim. I'll PM you if I want to post something again.

Sorry on the late comment. I only recently saw your reply.

I meant no offense with my suggestion. I wasn't trying to tell you how to run your group. I was only tossing ideas out to see what people thought of them. If you don't like them, then no worries. I totally understand your desire to keep non-slender content out of a 'slender group'.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7