Three Of Me Vs School Society fan club 95 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 46 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 46
Ice
Group Contributor

The rules are simple somebody me) will start off by stating something painful happening to them, starting off small then escalting until somebody has something unbeatable.

Rules: No lying, changing or posting all of them only post again when I do again so we have a cycle.

Starting off with the basics I got sparta kicked from a tree.

Got ran over by a bike at age 5.

Vinetion
Group Admin

i will stop at some point seeing as how im sure i would beat anyone who hasnt had a limb chopped off but.

i had a bat swung into head during a baseball game

Ice
Group Contributor

281979 If limbs being chopped off is your worst I think I've won this.

I was on a bicycle at 8, going down a steep road, when I hit a bump, got bucked 3 feet in the air by my bike, and skidded on the road for 4 feet. Roadburn all over my arms and legs.

Stabbed in the leg by sister

superfunnelc
Group Contributor

Had my foot crushed by a bed i eas helping lift

I was 2, pulled on a stocking at Christmas Eve, Stocking holder (Apperently nails werent good enough) fell and cracked my head slightly open. 1 Hospital trip later, Ok. so BEAT THAT TRUE STORY!

I stepped on a Lego, barefoot, and fell because of the pain into a nail sticking out of the wall piercing my shoulder then proceed to step on the Lego again.

281993cut of hlf my thumb and the blade them impaled itself into my leg age 5 and i have a scar on my leg that looks like i had my cutie mark cut off by pinkie pie the blde went 3 inchs in and a chip of it is still stuck in there just next to the bone they missed it the first time

281998 .........celestia dangit.

282026and guess what? I've got even worse in store

Crackshot
Group Contributor

*sigh* also the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to me. Had to have surgery for testicular torsion. I won't go into detail, but for those of you who don't know what that is, I had to have surgery on my nuts cause they were hurtin' BAD. That ties with the time I got my ass whooped in sixth grade and ended up with a concussion and a broken arm.

Gotta love the school system around here.

When I was in kindergarten I was hanging upside down on the dome monkey bars with my hands and feet. The bell to signal the end of recess rang and startled me.
I fell forehead first onto sharp gravel and busted my forehead open
I didn't freak out until I saw blood dripping down in front of my eyes.
Had to get stitches.

Ice
Group Contributor

Cut my balls with a knife....all guys automaticlay lose.

282134......You....you're serious? How does a guy-A FREAKING GUY- slit his balls? No wonder you were so quiet and anti-social when you were first introduced!

Ice
Group Contributor

282146 All I;m saying is 8 years old and I saw a knife.

282147 you must of had serious bal......guts to do that at 8.

282147 mast have eaten some wall candy when he was young

Crackshot
Group Contributor

282134 Had a doctor cut my balls with a knife, and then stitch them back shut. I may not have been awake for it, but I sure as hell felt it when I woke up.

Ice
Group Contributor

282328 I was awake for it so I think I take the point.

Crackshot
Group Contributor

282353 True, true

282134so what you cut your sack not your balls it's pretty much equel to when i stabbed myself minus the large chucnk of missing sking on my thumb and how a bit of blade is still right next to my bone and could possiably cause serious altercations later on with my leg and my legs are my only good physichal feture besides my height and skinneynes my kegs are my lfe when I'm ofline and realy it was just your sack not your balls so that isn't close to as bad as to what i did i think and i still got worse comming
also 282049 the sixth grade ass whoping soounds way worse
(for those wondering I'm a 13 year old guy almost 14 who hit puberty early so i know how the ruels bend slightly in that area but atill i think it ain't that bad)

KillJoy
Group Admin

HAHAHAHAHA WHUT DA FUCK AM I READING HAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS FUNNY :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

KillJoy
Group Admin

meh not a painful one but, I belly flopped from 50metres

I was repeatedly punched, kicked, stabbed, raped, shot, and hung in the balls for 2 months straight

Ice
Group Contributor

282960 Bullshit

283051 Hay you said put the most painfullest thing that happened to me

in a martial arts fight i got kneed in the balls 2 times forgot my cup that day then got my color bone broken 3 broken knuckles 2 broken ribs 1 broken finger and kept fighting won with a leg lock

Most painful experience huh?

Breaking my leg (femur) in a ski trip in Vermont, US. Fred and I were at Jay Peak on a yearly Scout outing. At least it happened on the last day. Damn it hurts like a bitch, but what scariest is the SNAPPING NOISE from the bone. The femur is the most solid bone in althe human body. When it breaks, you hear it and feel it reverberate through your body. I shiver just thinking about it.

Ice
Group Contributor

283167.....:rainbowhuh: Isn't anything below the belt an illegal manouveR? or is that just tae-kwon-do.

283765 yes but its not if you don't see it also you only get a point deducted if it happens twice and you are disqualified if it happens again

Ice
Group Contributor

283773yes that was one of the most painful days in my life so far

Ice
Group Contributor

283776 I'm goint to a tournmanet around May..........Crapbaskets.

283784ok my advice listen to it or not is wear a cup and try not to be to flashy and good luck i will be cheering for you

283784 kick some ass

Ice
Group Contributor

283838 It's onlu feburary.

283927 well duh
kick some ass when you get there
Oh wait. IT'S MARCH:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

had all of the skin ripped off of my right arm, from halfway up the for arm almost to my shoulder on the elbow side

i have been set on fire 8 times, 6 were not my fault

i have hit the ground spreadeagled stomach down from a height of around 25 feet (it was carpeted rug burn like a mother fucker)

i have been stabed and sliced several times during the course of my training, some not so bad but i have been to the hospital several times

After i was born i could not go into the first rem cycle for 6 MONTHS or i would die

i have suffocated twice, once it was smoke from a fire (that was fire time # 3, i ran into a flaming building with a friend, proudest moment of my life, i still get postcards from the family)

the second time i drowned after i fell off of a wake board

do i win yet or do i have to keep going

284216: Uh...........I think you win.:rainbowderp:

284216 Your a fucking hero
"Present, arms"

284216 Yeah, you won. But what do you mean by training?

i do weapons training, after i got a few black belts (or black belt equivalents) i figured i was good enough at fighting with my body. And man has been using weapons for thousands of years, it was the next natural step.

I'm not a hero, i did what i knew was right even though it could have gotten me killed, and it almost did, i came out of the house with more smoke in my lungs than a chain smoker, if i had gone unconscious a minuet before i did i would have only put the lives of more firemen at risk. Those guys, the fire fighters, the police officers, the EMTs, they are the real heros, i have gone into one burning building, i made one save, i know men that have gone into dozens of houses and saved countless people. I did joinior police training one or two years back, i met a cop that used to work in Las Angels, he was shot thirteen times over the course of his work as a law enforcement officer

im not a hero, im a stupid kid that got lucky

284288 DOESN'T MATTER, YOU SAVED LIVES, THEREFORE YOU ARE A FUCKING HERO
"PRESENT, ARMS"

284288 Well then. Your not A boss. YOur THE BOSS.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 46