Three Of Me Vs School Society fan club 95 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Right then. I'm sure most of you have seen Killjoy's blog about the voices of OC's and how he pictures the OC owners sounding like other oc's. Now this actually fits an idea I was discussing with killjoy. I was planning on making a reading of his story. But not just a simple reading, I am planning on getting people to help voice the cast. Now I'm also looking around on other sites for help, as well as here.

Now the list of characters still available for voicing are as follows.

Female cast:
Rarity
Twilight Sparkle
Applejack
Pinkie Pie
Vinetion
Aroma
Luna
Ditzy
Fleur
Gilda
Female graze
Vinyl scratch
Octavia
Lyra
Bonbon
Graze's mother

Well essentially any female character that shows up(including moments where background ponies say a line or two.) since I'm a guy and can't do female voices worth a pile of manure.

Male cast:
Sorry folks graze, kill and joy are taken, I plan on doing graze myself to keep it first person narrative. A friend of mine on another site has already been selected to voice both kill and joy.
Now then onto the availables

Graze's father. (beginning and flashbacks)
Sea breeze
Crackshot
Silent charge.
The three bullies (never gave 2 bits about their names)
Light/shadow. (maybe separate voicers for this one)
Silent Charge
Cloud Chaser
Omnius
Shadow mark
Ice. (might get a bit of hate but I want to do this role justice so I may get a little nitpicky when it comes to ponies trying for this role. Apologies in advance)
Braeburn.
Lance's group during the crossovers.(both hoofball and the consciouses crossover) (lance, Greg, purple blaze, Frederic, David, and I think I'm forgetting someone. If you know who I may have forgotten please let me know)
Grim
Dark
Pythagoras(math teacher)
Doctor whooves

Etc etc.

Names not on either list are characters that have been chosen already.

Now, onto the details. I'm not looking for a person with a perfect voice, but someone who can follow a script and put emotion into their words. This will be a purely fan made thing and therefore no monetary compensation will be made so apply only if you are willing to put in the free time. Now then, as a bit of a request, I ask if there's any of the OC owners that would be interested in voicing their own character, or like KJ put, voicing other OC's. I also ask that anyone applying please make some demos, you reading the character's lines. And email them to me. I'm not putting my email on here(troll protection) so just pm me for it if you are interested. And if you managed to stick through all the reading up to here, the have a cupcake.

Thank you all and may luna's night watch over you all,

Fallen_stargazer

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

Like I told KillJoy, I can do a voice for Dark Lighting lol

And a few female characters, maybe.

If I have time and remember, I'll try and make a demo.

damn i must be in!!!

Chain Link
Group Contributor

excuse me but im voicing myself thank you

305313:
For some reason I can actually see you doing that.:trixieshiftright::rainbowderp:

Kickass222urmom
Group Admin

XD All I need to know is what kind of voice he has. I picture him with a sorta deep voice that also a bit scratchy

305341 just pm me which character(s) you want to try for and make some demos and I'll send you my email.

305410 well alrighty then, I'll take you off the list. Like I said, I was asking out there if any of the OC owners would be interested, couldn't be sure if any would be so put the names up there just in case.

I'll do Lance's voice seeming as how I did those in the official reading :trixieshiftright:
If you can pitch shift a bit I might be able to do a few different female voices... I got the feminine twinge, just not the right pitch. Hard to do as a guy :rainbowlaugh:
I'll try my best for any other ones you can't get someone to do.

I have some decent audio editing softWare, so does my friend is voicing kill. That way it won't sound too chipmunkish when we heighten pitch.

I shall be played by no other thanLiam Neeson , Samuel Jackson (that one would be funny), or myself ( i have skype)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10