Three Of Me Vs School Society fan club 95 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 81 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 81
Ice
Group Contributor

226997 Run..

Phoenixfire92
Group Contributor

She's ALL yours! I'm gonna look for ANYTHING THAT ISN'T MOLESTIA....Even my Phoenix Inferno state probably can't take that....Good Luck!*pops through a random hole*

Ice
Group Contributor

227016.....*Goes super sayian* OKAY LETS GOoooohhhh.....AGH IT BURNS!.........*Falls unconcious*

Hmm.. looks like we need a little bit of balance...
*Pulls out calculator and divides by 0*
ENJOY! *disappears through a dark portal leading to my space-time nexus*

Phoenixfire92
Group Contributor

*pops back* Ok I found 3 celestias 2 Lunas and a Doctor whooves! WTF? Aw shit*transforms into Phoenix Inferno* I hope this works!!!! CHAAARRRRGE! btw is he alive?

Ice
Group Contributor

227036 Yheah, just mentaly scarred.

Ice
Group Contributor

Well I'm back off to my room.

Phoenixfire92
Group Contributor

That was close....Where the hell did she get the time pencil from...? And how screwed am i?

227057 pretty fucking screwed

Phoenixfire92
Group Contributor

I'm gonna hide now....*walks through random hole*

227189 I would have something to say but it would be spoilers for your fic phoenix

Vinetion
Group Admin

227057 about this screwed phoenix *pokes 10,000 holes and 10,000 different mollestias walk out* have fun girls *locks phoenix inside the dimension* *draws self a bad guys moustache* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

227057 sorry bro you fucked literally

Phoenixfire92
Group Contributor

I REGRET NOTHING! *spilts and brings the other 2 phoenixs*
Now Split your minds!
*each Phoenix brings out a Dark Flare and White Fire*
I hope we can sate all these Molestias......

227263 *brings out megaphone* and begin!!!!

Vinetion
Group Admin

:trollestia:227263 hey phoenix want to see something else my magic time pencil can do? *draws a 500 foot tall mollestia/slenderpony fusion* arent i such a troll?

Phoenixfire92
Group Contributor

O.O You monster.....Do you have ANY idea what you've created.....May Luna protect us all.....

Vinetion
Group Admin

227840 *jumps on the back of Slendestia as flying pedobearS start charging at phoenix* COME MY ARMY! MAY WE CONQUER ALL WHO CROSS US BY WAY CENSOR BAR SLAPS ACROSS THE FACE!

Phoenixfire92
Group Contributor

Oh shit....Pinkie! We must Flee!
"You're on your own."
WHAT!?*opens a random hole* waiit for it....NOW*jumps into hole* Oh shit Did I close that shit.....?

227875 shes gone mad with power. its like magneto with the power over rape scenarios.

Vinetion
Group Admin

227914 >:D *grabs phoenix and pulls him back in.* oh no you dont. *the Pedo swarm descend on phoenix and "start"*

Phoenixfire92
Group Contributor

I REGRET NOTHIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGG!!!!!
And I just now satisfied everyone....well except except Vinetion of course....I think she fell asleep waiting for me to actually suffer:...heheh*passes out*

Vinetion
Group Admin
Vinetion
Group Admin

have some pie

Youv all been spammed

I like it here, its silly. just like Camelot
silly Camelot

Ice
Group Contributor

282013 XD, I loved that movie.

Vinetion