Three Of Me Vs School Society fan club 95 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

(Sorry if this upsets anyone, but this is something I feel I must say)

Not sure if it really happened, but with his latest blog post and extended absence, it seems our good friend Brice Kilmurray, better known as Ice, has taken his own life due to his depression.

A few months back, Ice had taken me into his fic, being the first ever person to do so. Through Ice I met many of you here such as Killjoy, Dark, Vinetion, and others. He was one of my big inspirations for writing, and one of my biggest supporters when I started writing.

I owe a lot to him, and I wouldn't be where I am today without him.

Ice, if you can hear or see this, I want you to know you weren't a waste of space like you thought you were. You were an awesome human being, brony, and most importantly, friend.

Hope you're finally happy, man. Here's hoping we meet again

:fluttershysad:
We'll have to look for information from other sources to confirm whether he is truly deceased.

Chain Link
Group Contributor

I am sorry to say his xbox tag is completely gone from live ill miss him

VX

Ice, if u reading this i :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: u man

NO NO NO, I WON'T BELIEVE IT. I'LL FIND THE TRUTH EVEN IF IT KILLS ME.

superfunnelc
Group Contributor

Until we see a oubithowry, we never jnow

297201 im trying to be optimistic, but something inside is just saying no. but if he does come back, then ill admit to being wrong

superfunnelc
Group Contributor

297208>>297176>>297164>>297151>>297147 GUYS ICE MAY STILL BE ALIVE. CHECKK HIS DEVIANT PAGE IN HIS LATEST ACTIVITY IYT SAYS LAST SEEN 1 DAY AGO!!! PRAISE CELESTIA!

VX

WELL PRAISE THE LORD

superfunnelc
Group Contributor

297457 yus!:raritystarry: but we shouldn't smother him...we should slowly coax him into stability.

I'm going to be honest, if he pulls another suicide stunt like that, i will personally find him and lecture him. I suffer from depression too, and my older brother (26) has attempted suicide many times. I do not take lightly to jokes like that.

Dude, we should put him on suicide watch.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13