The Storm King: The Storm King: Thanos
Coco Pommel: Spidermare: Spiderman/SpiderGwen
Suri Polomare: Suri Polomare/ The Green Goblin: Norman Osborn/The Green Goblin
Mane-iac: Mane-iac: Dr. Octopus
Bloomberg: Bloomberg: Groot
Angle: Rocket Rabbit: Rocket Racoon
Sunset Shimmer: Director Shimmer: Nick Fury
Lightning Dust: The Bolt: Vulture

And some Context...this is one of those universes where the Rainboom never happened so Twilight never became Celestia's student and the main 6 never met... I'll give more context for those who ask but be warned I don't have ideas for all of them and some characters are the same in Both MLP and Marvel...example being Galactus is still Galactus.

As for why I remade this list instead of updating the one I had was because I want new ideas.
Oh and stop giving me suggestions for Twilight she is been Perma Killed like Uncle Ben and the Punisher's family

what about venom?

Applejack as Iron Mare? She and Tony Stark have almost opposing personalities. Wouldn't Captain America, Hawkeye or someone else a bit more humble, honest and old fashioned be a much better fit for Applejack while someone like Diamond Tiara would make for a much more believable Iron Mare.

Nightmare Moon?

NMM is all ready Loke.

Why are you perma killing Twilight? It doesn't make any sense. At least to me. Night Light or Twilight Velvet make more sense. I personally think killing off Twilight Sparkle is an exercise in laziness, but that's my opinion.

Oh, don't get me wrong the parents are dead too...Its just that Twilight was a normal filly in this timeline so she wouldn't have been able to do much

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7