Crossovers 7,371 members · 10,958 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

"Striking Spike!"

The long spike on Stingmon's wrist extended outwards, hitting Megadramon square in the torso. The dramon was momentarily knocked back, but otherwise appeared unharmed.

"Fluttershy!" yelled Ken, "Get out of here! Stingmon and I will handle this!"

"But I can't just leave you here!" replied the yellow pegasus fearfully.

"No buts! I can't afford to leave you in danger! I don't want bad anything to happen to you!"

"B-but—"

"Just go!"

On Ken's insistence, Fluttershy turned around and trotted away quickly. Looking back, she couldn't help but be deeply concerned about her new friends and their safety. What if they didn't succeed this time? What if they ended up getting hurt, or worse? She wanted to do something to help them, but she couldn't bring herself to out of fear. Megadramon was by far the most terrifying monster she had ever witnessed, a bionic dragon without compassion or mercy.

Even if she could find the courage to confront it, she doubted it would do much of anything. Her Stare would only work if there was something she could connect to, something she could reason with. Megadramon had nothing of the sort. It was a being of pure rage; destruction and wrath incarnate.

"Dark Side Attack!"

Megadramon fired a barrage of missiles from his mechanical claws, which rocketed at high speeds toward Stingmon. The missiles collided with Stingmon and exploded with a forcefully, causing him to cry loudly in pain as he was knocked out of the air, collapsing onto the ground in a crumpled heap.

"Stingmon!" Ken cried out for his partner.

"Oh no!" Fluttershy gasped.

Stingmon struggled to pick himself up onto his feet, only to collapse onto the ground once more. Megadramon descended from above, and hovered over Stingmon, preparing to end him with a raised claw.

"No, STOP!"

Megadramon, startled by the extremely loud voice, tilted its head towards the canary-yellow pony that made the noise. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Fluttershy rapidly flew towards Stingmon's prone body, and positioned herself between him and Megadramon, staring the dramon straight in the eyes.

"Fluttershy! What do you think you're doing!? Get away from him!" shouted Ken.

"Now you listen here, mister!" exclaimed Fluttershy angrily, ignoring Ken, "You think that I'm just going to stand by and WATCH as you destroy this peaceful city, hurt innocent digimon, and threaten to kill my friends? Well I'm not going to let that happen! If you want to attack Stingmon, you're going to have to go through ME first!"

Ken was stunned into silence by the Fluttershy's declaration. Megadramon continued to meet her gaze for several seconds, before raising his right claw to strike the pony.

"Fluttershy, NO!" screamed Ken. The pegasus recoiled in fear, realizing that the impending attack would spell certain death for her.

"Ultimate Slic— Graaaah!"

Megadramon's attack was suddenly interrupted by a blindingly bright light radiating from Fluttershy's body, stunning the dramon as it shielded its eyes. Opening her own eyes, Fluttershy noticed a bright pink butterfly symbol below her collarbone, shining with the heat and intensity of the midday sun.

Is.. Is this my Element? She thought to herself. But how? We left them in Equestria!

Bathing in the radiant light of the Element of Kindness, Stingmon's body was infused with incredible power, and in the span of a few short seconds, he transformed.

"Stingmon, digivolve to..."

His exoskeleton became a much lighter hue, from avacado to lime green. The chitin covering the lower half of his face disappeared, revealing a human mouth and nose. His black boots, spiked shoulder pads, and clawed gauntlets vanished, revealing his arms and legs; in his right hand a golden staff appeared, with a golden statuette resembling an upside-down flower bud on top. Finally, his translucent wings grew outwards in all directions, becoming a pair of large pink butterfly wings that vertically spanned his body from head to toe.

"FlutterAngemon!"

Not bad. I'm not even a Digimon fan and this looks pretty good.

Either the Digimon dub has very memorable voices or fanfiction writers are just that good at portraying them, because i read this is there voices. :raritywink:

Simply dreadful, why wasn't Stingmon cumming in Rainbow Dash?

Read it and......

Thought it was badass *lifts up small tea cup*

The little old chap did fine work I say *drinks tea*

Ok enough acting like an old guy from London....*throw's tea cup at the wall*

Your story...........

FUCKING START THE STORY AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!!!:flutterrage:

I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

718386 I think.... its mine now....Mwhahahahahahahahahah... No Just Kidding!!:moustache::moustache::facehoof::twilightoops::twilightblush::twilightangry2::pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy::raritystarry::twilightsmile::twilightsheepish:

718411 I can't stop laughing.

SPAMMING EMOTICONS IS A VIOLATION!

718536 Sorry man... I didn't know...

Twas a joke 2nd least favorite user.

718546 lol the mole brole :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::moustache:

Personally I'm not that keen on this one, not from this scene alone. Technically it looks fine and the characters work (though I do have to wonder what a single Champion level Digimon is doing taking on a dark Mega level, particularly one that may well have access to more power than most if it's the dark version of the Tamers Guilmon), but from this I don't have anything to draw me in or explain how they ended up in the digital world and encountering the second team of digidestined, which is something I want to see.

If you've got some other scenes from nearer the beginning of the fic, or a chapter ready to go I'll read it and see if I like it more when I know a bit more about how they got to where they are in the scene you've given us.

718386 Well i like it.:moustache: So get to it or less.:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Well written. All it needs is a good explanation why their worlds overlap.

Maybe you can have their worlds collide when Dash flies too fast and punches a hole between dimensions:rainbowwild:. If nothing else you've gotta admit it's more original than "Twilight messes up a spell"
If you do write this, PLEASE don't make the mistake every other person I've seen write a Digimon crossover has made and quit when you're like three chapters in. Every time I see a Digimon crossover, they go like three chapters in, have me on the edge of my seat, and then just drop off the face of the Earth.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15