10 Million Words 61 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
Dezmo
Group Admin

So any of you fine folk have any cool ideas that this group can do? Feel free to list some here and what not.

n
Group Contributor

We need a 30 million word group just for meta knight.......

On another note, if we are running out of reading material we should host writing activities to create material.

This can be things like having people pitch ideas and seperate them into parts such as plot, setting, etc. and then randomizing those parts to each person in the group. The end result could be Twilight trying to stop necromorphs in Hyrule or some crazy stuff. It does tend to result in more comedy though, as most combinations are quite ridiculous

Dezmo
Group Admin

But then Meta knight would be so alone.

Also your plan sounds awesome! This site needs more Random Humor. either that or my standards of humor has gone up. Is there a way for multiple people to write and edit on one same story?

Sonicbrony66
Group Contributor

290694 You could probably to something like Something Epic did and make a joint account.

Dezmo
Group Admin

Would any of you guys be interested in actually doing that? although unlike them we would broadcast it being a joint account.290717

MyLittleBurger
Group Contributor

Ideas for some fics:

1. Title: Smell the Pinkie Pie, Taste the Pinkie Pie
Type: Shipping/clop
General Idea: Some happy fun time between some random pony/human and pinkie pie.

2. Title: The names Muffin, Mr. Muffin
Type: Comedy/Adventure
General Idea: Some slapstick comedy centered around the mishaps of a adventurous muffin, and Derpy/Dizty Doo in Equestria.

3. Title: There she blows
Type: Trollfic/shipping/clop
General Idea: During a yearly event of watching the migration of whales, Twilight along with Big Mac, Caramel, Dr. Whooves, and Mr. Cake get stranded out at sea do to the boats engine malfunctioning. Leaving the stranded ponies to deal with stress in unusual ways......:trollestia::facehoof::moustache:

n
Group Contributor

I'd be up for a joint story

Dezmo
Group Admin

I don't even...what? Ya know what? sure lets do it.

And alright. So would we go about doing this?

n
Group Contributor

Well first we need an idea to write about lol. A google doc would probably be best for containing the story before posting it. I can do the randomization if someone sends me the ideas. My email is subactaq@gmail.com

Dezmo
Group Admin

Sounds good? Ill be honest i have never used Google Doc before so i am not sure how to set that up.

n
Group Contributor

I can set it up. The only real requirement is that everyone involved has a google account. PM me email if you don't want it publicly displayed. I can also probably answer any questions you have if you email me directly. I tend to respond faster at my email because it's faster than fimfiction.

Also, we probably want around 5 - a lot of people for this. You may want to ask around to see if other people are interested in helping us lose boredom.

Dezmo
Group Admin

Sounds like a plan! Ill start to look around for people that might want to join us. And ill be sure to email you.

n
Group Contributor

How goes finding people?

Dezmo
Group Admin

Ironically, hard. This place is full of writers that don't want to write. But give me some more time.

n
Group Contributor

In the mean time, i have to work on getting myself up to 15 mil i suppose

Dezmo
Group Admin

Heh, goodluck.

n
Group Contributor

And then you'll make a 25 million group or something.

I'll be really irritated.

Dezmo
Group Admin

nah I'll jump up to 30million. Then when no one is looking, a 1 Billion group.

n
Group Contributor

Considering that's where Meta knight is right now, i wouldn't be surprised. Every time i feel like i should stop reading and start writing, i'm reminded of meta knight. Although technically you are reading faster than him. I suppose that means we are all going to be worshiping you in the end then.

Dezmo
Group Admin

Well not anymore. I'm literally stuck here cause I can't find any interesting stories.

n
Group Contributor

Go through the top rated stories? I'm pretty sure there's a tab for that in the browse button in the top right corner.

n
Group Contributor

So it appears that meta knight is god tier. I will return to my group and worship him. Good day.

Dezmo
Group Admin

Already did. Although I'll admit I skip the HiE stories.

n
Group Contributor

I see. That is the reason you are behind meta knight i suppose. I would read more but dota 2 and high school are bothering me to no end. Hopefully i can start actually reading during the summer.

n
Group Contributor

Collaborative Writing Opportunity.

It's going to be a hilarious mishmash of ideas and content. It's going to be huge, as long as we get people. The more, the merrier, and the level of commitment is up to you. If you want an opportunity to write, but are too afraid to do it alone, this is for you. This is also good for beginners.

The way this is going to work is that everyone involved will come up with a story idea. It doesn't matter how stale it is. This will include a plot, setting, tone, and characters with some description of their traits. Then, each person will receive a random setting, tone and character set. The reason plot is not being swapped is because it has the potential to be obscure.

PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

MyLittleBurger
Group Contributor

Plot being obscure indeed....... I would say why not go the route of the least traveled plot ideas?

Chaos
Group Contributor

290694>>290692 Made a 30 million word group and it's a legit entry.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27