The Royal Canadian Brony Alliance 220 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Just wondering, since I like to watch it a lot. And I have an idea for a future story that involves Murdoch and ponies.

So...does anyone watch it? Would anyone be interested in reading a story like I've proposed? :duck:

I don't sorry.
My mother does but I'm into cooking shows.

FanNotANerd
Group Admin

I've seen ads for it. Never even been remotely intrigued, to be honest. When I'm watching TV, it's basically stuck on Discovery Science anyway.

1113065 i absolutely love murdoch mysteries well not as much as MLP FIM but i like it

I haven't watched the latest season, but yes, I've seen it and I think it's awesome :pinkiehappy:

>>Rezz
Everyone has their likes and dislikes. :)

>>FanNotANerd
Well, I'm a history fanatic, so I like the rustic-ness of the show. :rainbowdetermined2:

>>OceanWave14
I try to watch it as much as I can. I kind of like Murdoch Mysteries and MLP:FiM on the same level. :raritywink: Murdoch Mysteries is full of horses.

>>TracTix
I don't know if I've seen the newest season yet, either, since CBC and CityTV don't show them in order :twilightoops:

Though, if I you probably won't need to know anything about Murdoch when I write about it...

(\ /) *brohoof*

The way I see it, for the most part, US shows are better than Canadian ones. Murdoch Mysteries has never interested me as much as, say, Hawaii Five-Oh. That said, I'm still interested in this story. Post away! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7