The Royal Canadian Brony Alliance 220 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
FanNotANerd
Group Admin

This group really isn't for story posting. I intended it to be a group where Canadians on this site could group together and form a small island of unspoiled patriotism...regardless of how much an unnamed British dude (you all know who I'm talking about) seems determined to cock it up.

In any case, the only stories I'd like to see here, if any, are the ones that are so disgustingly Canadian that to include them anywhere else would be an utter fallacy. If you want some Canadian insight on a story, you can post a link to it on the message board. Otherwise, as of now, any stories that don't physically ooze maple syrup and hockey will be removed.

On the other hand, if you do happen to write a story that hideously Canadian, feel free to throw it into the "Uniquely Canadian Fics" folder. That's why it's there: to showcase stories that are uniquely, painfully, awesomely Canadian.

Fair enough. Do fics based off songs by Canadian bands count?

FanNotANerd
Group Admin

301538 Ehh...I'm gonna say no on that. Call it something like a secret ingredient on Chopped. Canada has to be a dominating component of the story.

301569 Bah. Cry Trixie does not approve of this statement.:trixieshiftleft:

Bootsy Slickmane's latest is oozing maple syrup nicely. Worth adding perhaps.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6