Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Just found this out on EqD

A brony convention is coming to BC this summer Info can be found HERE

If you want to know my reaction look below

-This news was brought to you by Blue Streak of the RCBA

817681 WHERE?? WHERE WHERE WHERE??????

817696 Richmond Conference Centre near the airport

817706 O_O Omg... I can so get there If i'm not away on holiday.

I thought this was already well known. I've known it was going to be in BC for probably... at least 4 months now, probably closer to half a year. I think Richmond was recently announced, but the fact it was going to happen has been common knowledge (and i'm in Ontario... I'm not even thinking about crossing the country, I don't have the money or time for that unfortunately)

There's also going to be one in Toronto in September. It makes me happy because I'll be moving to Southern Ontario at around that time.

I'm going back to college. :rainbowkiss:

Holy crap.

This is a conference that I could actually attend

I could literally walk to the convention from my house
If I were still living in Richmond

:rainbowderp:

Richmond...

Richmond..!?

RICHMOND!?

RIIIIIIIIICHMOOOOOOOOOOOND!

This means that I am definitely going.

Comment posted by KMCA deleted Aug 29th, 2013

Y'know, being a Canadian and all, hearing that a convention will be held here is pretty awesome news and makes me all excited.

And then I remember that I'm halfway across the country and too young to go by myself.

:applecry:

Well, if that gets cancelled, then I'm afraid I'll never go to any convention ever. So I hope you're wrong.

Comment posted by KMCA deleted Aug 29th, 2013

LOL! Not an issue for me. But if there is a way to get your money back, I'm pretty sure Kickstarter has their own mechanisms for such an occasion.

CANterlot has been revived. I'm amazed I haven't updated this...

CANterlot is a Toronto based pony convention to be held this November 16'th and 17'th at the Toronto Hilton Airport Hotel.

But don't take my word for it, Here's the convention website Here is the CANterlot facebook and Here is the place you got to buy tickets I think you should all do so now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13