Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Milkdudes
Group Admin

we need to work out the story arcs of the oc character, and see where they are going.

The amount of oc's in this was always an issue from day one, I have no issue with oc's but they can't all be gods, and go out with a blaze of glory. We need to figure out what you want from the character, where does their story end? What role does the character play to drive the plot to its conclusion.

Right now my primary focus is on the main cast and their story, I want to get that out first if possible we can add the oc parts in when the story has a foundation and structure. We know where it starts we know the middle we now the ending.

But where do we end each characters story? Yes they all are there at the ending but where in the story does their main story end?

For Twilight she will become ruler of Equestria until Prince Lightning and Eclipse are old enough to take power.

Prince and Eclipse will learn from Twilight and the main six how to be what they need to be.

Rainbow will fulfill her dream and become a Wonderbolt and bring her promise to Soarin the help rebuild them.

Soarin will get Spitfire back and they will live happily ever after.

But what about the others? Where do we end their part in the story?

I had an idea for Rarity about having her lose her magic to Discord, she would basically wonder fall afterwards a broken mare to find herself again.

We need to find a good ending the the main cast to end the entire series for them all, does Applejack go back to the farm to rebuild? or does she stay in Canterlot or something else?

Does the group stay together?

Pinkie would move to Canterlot to be with Prince Lightning (being married at the end and all) but how will this effect the others?

And what of the new elements of Harmony, do they stay in Canterlot? Do they go back to Ponyvile? Will Scootaloo final gain Rainbows friendship and where will it lead? Will she find a family?

Will Applebloom help her sister? or find her own path? Will Sweetybell follow in her sisters hove steps?

We need to talk about these parts of the story, knowing where we are going will help write to our hearts desire, having a goal to work towards.

Not all the episodes need to be action packed as well, the war is meant to be a setting not the story. We need just as much heart and beauty as we do battle scenes and build ups.

If you have some ideas about non action related stories or episodes please bring them up, I've started to through a small relationship in between Trigger and his first officer a female Pegasus but we need more the romance to lol

Lets get the main focus out and we can work everything else in.

for reference this is the main cast list so far-

Twilight
Applejack
Rarity
Rainbow Dash
Pinkie Pie
Fluttershy
Soarin
Prince Lightning
Eclipse
Nightmare Moon (Luna)
Celestia
Discord
Sonic Boom
Applebloom
Sweetie Bell
Scootaloo
Trigger
Shining Armor
Aurora
Spike

Its long but its also not as bad alot of them are in the same major arcs and can figure out an ending pretty easy just need to talk it over.

We will need two elements for the new main 6, I figure one would be an orphan, and the other I have no idea lol I could add Leon if you guys want him but I will leave that to you, he has a back story and is fully developed just not for this story yet.

Well while I'm tempted to post one of those "I watch it for the plot" pictures, I will resist that urge.
Anyway, so we need story arcs! Hmm, let's see here. Go down this list in order and...

Alright! Twilight Sparkle will rule over Equestria until Eclipse and Prince Lightning are old enough to rule. Applejack, well, I'm not sure what will happen to Applejack. Does she stay in Canterlot, does she go back? Well, Ponyville was destroyed in this war, right? Well we'll need SOME pony to go back and help rebuild. So, Applejack could do that and restore the town. Actually, I think we should send Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy to rebuild the town. After all, Pinkie, Rainbow, and Twilight stay in Canterlot. The other three should go back to rebuild their home town. For Rainbow Dash, we've already established that. She joins the Wonderbolts, repopulates them with Soarin' by having, whoa whoa whoa wha-ha-ha-ha. What the heck am I saying? But yeah, she'll join the Wonderbolts and rebuild them. Pinkie Pie. Um, I'm still not really sure on how I feel about Pinkie marrying Prince, but I'll figure it out. Soarin' will help rebuild the Wonderbolts and get the girl. Wait, will the girl he gets be Spitfire or Dashie? Prince Lightning and Eclipse. Well they'll go under the tutelage of Twilight before becoming rulers of Equestria. Luna. Hmm. Nightmare Moon will be knocked out of her I guess and she'll transfer her alicorn status to Prince Lightning. And Celestia will do the same but give her powers to Twilight. And I think Cobalt would give his powers to Eclipse. But what then? What will become of these once royal figures now just ordinary ponies? You know, I wish I had an idea right now of what to do. Anyway, Discord I think should be locked inside Tartarus this time, not turned to stone to return again. Sonic Boom, I think he was just gonna leave after dropping off "Spike" at the wedding considering his work for now is over. I think Shining Armor should retire from his position as head of the Royal Guard and give Trigger the position so he can live "happily ever after" with Princess Cadance and Aurora. This is assuming Trigger turns into a good guy at the end. Aurora, um, what does she do in this story again? Spike, well, I think we were gonna make it so he gets turned into stone due to his link with Obscurum and Obscurum being turned to stone. But then "Spike" shows up at the wedding who is really Chrysalis. As for the CMC, they'd be the new elements of harmony. But wait, you said we need TWO more new elements. That's Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Bell, and...who'd the fourth? Anyway, the new elements of harmony should stick together as friends and go back to help rebuild Ponyville as well.

Stay frosty my delicious friends. Silver, out! :pinkiehappy:

Sonic has his depresing outro. Gods if he got rejected by RD and Soarin goes with spitfire... hes going to be beyond pissed at the both of them. RD for breaking his heart to go for such a flighty (pun intended) pony who ends up rejecting her for another.

chivalry is not dead!!! sonic believes if you win the duel for thy fair mare you should chersih her not another.

Well I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I'm not entirley sure where we're at with the whole "Orphan Scotaloo" deal and with Sword being her kind of father figure, but I'll post his story arc anyway(which also has to do with Scootaloo's): Sword has spent much of his time trying to be a good father to Scoots, trying to teach her right from wrong, but he realizes that he can't even make that distinction himself. He comes to the conclsion that he is not meant to guide the small filly he's watched over for so long, but he also can not let her go for as long as he lives. He just can't bring himself to watch her walk away, and his nature causes him to become obsessive(:pinkiecrazy:), but he wants what's right for her. So, he decides to throw a fight to the "death" with *insert name of arch nemisis(tryin to think of one)*, and with his final breath asks them to take care of Scootaloo while he's gone. Before he left for this battle, he left Scoots a note saying that he had to go, and that he'd come back when he could become a better father, and that she has to find her own path through life until then. She would believe him, and not until *Insert name of arch nemisis here* tells her he's never coming back, and all that, would she realize that in doing what he'd done, he achieved his dream of being a good father.

But, like I said, not sure where we're at with that whole relationship anyway. Also, Sword needs a nemisis....Any takers?

I would say sonic but dont sword play and sonic work together?

-shrug-

hes story bondo use him if you want to

300053 You got it as far as I can tell, But please leave the romance for me, I love a happy lovely wedding you know. I can handle Lightning Pie & Trigger & his officer too but Soarin? It may take a try or two to get the point across.

Milkdudes
Group Admin

300130 I got Soarin, Spitfire and Rainbows story I will take care of it, I have a number of things planned for them some really hard hitting scenes please just let me handle those three. Am open to help or advice but i'd like to write them myself

300053 please refer the the post Rainbow and Soarin's last scene to knew what mare Soarin goes with, the scene has been in my mind all day I hope I got it out alright.

And the forth Bearer is Aurora, the element of magic, keeping it in the family, thought it was an ok idea.

300093 It could work in a way(doesn't Sonic just play both sides anyway?:unsuresweetie:), but I'm looking more for a character from team hero, just for the sake of the morality of the moment.

perhaps shinning then or trigger?

300423 I can see that working. Sword has some "loose ends" to tie up with Trigger, and challenges him to a duel, which Sword procedes to fight kinda half-assedly and purposley loose. Yeah, I can see that working, good idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10