Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

I know I don't post threads often. But Cast thought I should show you what I did today. I was really bored and listening to dubstep and I came up with this.

It was a dense cloud cover as young teenaged Phoinex flew through the air, it's wings leaving a golden flame behind it. It worn a light golden chest plate with a lightning symbol on it. 

Before long the young Phoinex passed a seemingly out of place air ballon. It landed on edge and looked inside the Basket. It chirped only to be shushed by a certain purple pony. "Shush Amy! If her battleship sees us then we're never going to save our friends." she said holding its beak. "Or the princess!" said applejack interjecting and lifting her head from cover. "Or the Prince!" said Pinkie jumping up as the rest came out of cover. 

Before they could say another word. A massive Air Battleship resembling Canterlot Castle appeared out the clouds above. It was truly massive, with a large cannon at the stern protruding out as a constant deterrent to even think of challenging such a vessel. Truly a sight to be fearful of.

Everypony's heart sank as it approached them. They all looked with faces locked in fear and feelings        
of terror. As it closed in, they all saw the true size of its cannons, the sheer number of guards patrolling and the Steel armor plating that covered it all. 

Fluttershy was the first to lose her nerve. She began a soft scream that started to raise volume until it was stopped by Rarity and Rainbow Dash covering her mouth, and all three of them looking around in complete terror. 

The ship slowed down and started clanking. Every pony held their breath but was too frozen with fear to move. The ship started turning to port and the number of medium sized cannons in view instantly doubled. 
Every pony's mouth opened at just the sheer number of loaded barrels looking at them. 

Then the Howitzer at the stern started turning turning toward them. All their hearts sank to their deepest pits as the cannon's giant barrel became more  and more visible. 

"What are you doing?!" said a nightmarish voice from the stern as nightmare herself approached the guard captain. "Well things we're getting boring so...um- to ah keep the sprits up" he said sheepishly messing with his hoofs. " I told them to practice firing the night mare magical cannon, of that's ok..." 

"No! You incompetent fool we need that magic energy to make sure Sister and her good for nothing bearers of harmony don't attack the ship and take back the prisoners!" 

The guard captain fumbled with his hoofs.  "I'm sorry-" "You should be Now GET BACK TO YOUR JOB!!!" she said in her royal voice nearly sending him going off the ship's deck.

"Heres our chance!" said twilight "Amy, look for a way in and we'll follow you." The Phoinex chirped and flew at the still malevolent ship in front of them. Twilight steered the hot air behind her as their rescue mission began. 

What you think? I personally don't like it that much but he thinks it's good.

Very nice one question: Who's Amy?:rainbowhuh:

298494 Princes Phoinex, and daughter of Celestia's Phoinex pet.

Wow. You've already got some stuff out. But, I did some stuff too. And it doesn't really coincide with this at ALL. Prince has already been captured? What? And the bad guys already have their airship? I thought we were gonna wait a bit for the kidnapping!

Calm down Silver. It's alright.

Anyway, is anyone else writing stuff for episode 2? I need to know, because I've already gotten some stuff done in that regards. So if you are, please answer me.

Milkdudes
Group Admin

298499 Hey Silver your still writing episode 2 he was posting this as an idea for the episode, a lot of this I talked with him about an hour or so ago and is being moved to about the middle of the story (the entire story not just episode 2). But as for Prince being captured it don't need to happen right away but in episode one part two I wrote him, Cadance and Aurora being captured. Prince will not have a main character role until the recuse at the center of the story and we introduce Eclipse as well.

I love the idea of Prince having a pet maybe she tells the main 7 that he is being held prisoner I like the idea a lot, ive thought of stuff during the break out but not a lot leading up to it yet so this is gold lol

Episode 2 is your call to make, and again I have moved most of this to the center of the story and the start of Prince and Eclipses role in the story.

Hmm. So who else was captured? I know YOU were kidnapped Prince. (honestly your fightning skills leave a lot to be desired) But who else is with you?

sonic: I also take aurora, candace and trixi...
candace does not like me...
I can't imagine why:scootangel:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

Nor can I Sonic :derpytongue2:

298547>>298574
Well you're obviously all IDIOTS if you can't imagine why somepony might find Sonic to be...
Oh wait you were joking.

Disregard everything I just said.

298531 I'm the only colt with a wet mane, what so you expect?

I actually expected you to be homosexual because of that, but Silver informed me on the fact that you planned on marrying Pinkie, so I trashed that idea.
......................................................................................................................
Oh calm down! I was only joking.

298715 Oh he did, did he?
And you got me for a sec there.

sonic: Is being a homosexual bad??? Personaly most entities over a certain age are generaly pansexual... meaning gender and the specific persons preferance is not relavent...
for example...I like shinning armor....:rainbowkiss: and I like Rainbow....-sighs- if only I could roll them into one pony.....An entity can dream....

Well, I was kept in the loop for most of this project by Silver irl. Some of his ideas were actually thought of by my good self. The Weeping Pegasi comes to mind.

298488 Right im a little confused as to who is writing episode two now, becasue both you and Silver have posted episode two...:rainbowhuh:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

299667 Silver is writing episode 2, we are moving this episode to about episode 7 or 8 (about middle of the story) can't build the story up that fast, and we need the prince to have his encounters with Eclipse, the rescue is the beginning of their story arc and point where the main plot is truly known, don't worry its all where it needs to be, Silver is still in command of episode 2.

299673 Episode 7? *Mission parameters set* Ok I'll change the titles better now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18