Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 46 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 46

I figured it would be better to have one thread for all Concept art once completed rather than 800 mini threads showing one or two pictures at a time.

Anyway. I finished the Eclipse Concept, colored and all. I took some suggestions as well to make him look better. :pinkiehappy:

(The eye colors are based off of Discord's eyes, because people noticed he didn't have enough of Discord's features)

*clap clap clap* bravo good art later today i think ill ad something to The Prophesy (just small stuff like a string synth and a couple more bars it just seems like it is lacking in the light portion)

hes perfect

he looks amazing good show!!!:moustache:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

he looks great! I do like the colors alot! His armor is perfect to! team I think we have our Eclipse ^_^

foal eclipse: why do I look so different from everyone else? Am I really so strange?
sonic: yes...you are...and you know what else? being different is not a bad thing. If we all looked the same life would have no magic.
foal eclipse: if thats true..then why do you hide what you look like?
sonic: I choose to appear how I was made to be..not what I was forced to be....remember even if we stray from the right path and find ourselves lost in the dark, there is always a way back...and no matter what they tell you....you are special for the right reasons.
foal eclipse: -thinks- do you believe that?
sonic:..sometimes believing is all you have left.

sorry about the impromptu screanplay...gosh I have to stop reading vanner rarity stories before typing theese. sonics becoming more forlorned by the second. He is perfect eclipse indeed

:rainbowderp:
:pinkiegasp: :yay: :rainbowkiss: So AWESOME!
I applaud you my good sir! And I envy your artistic talent with a burning fury. (that's a compliment in case you're wondering)

Thanks everybody :pinkiehappy:. I also just finished my rendition of Sonic Boom.

Milkdudes
Group Admin

296029 looks way better then my version so far lol, his mane is hard for me to draw at an angle!

296029 well done you have much skill keep it up

kyaa sonic is made of epic:pinkiecrazy:296029

So this is incomplete, and things are liable to change on him, but this is my OC you can use or not if you would like to. His name is Brush Stroke. He is an Earth Pony. His special talent is art. He is an older pony, not as old as Mayor Mare, but older than the Mane 6. He is a bit of a grump, and kinda wants to be left alone, but he is rather wise and good at figuring things out. His scarf has the symbols found on playing cards, that will probably change. His color will probably be a bit lighter, and who knows what else. Anyway, thought I'd let you know about him in case anyone wanted to use him.

297840 nice looks good, one can never have to many OCs

heres a rough of sonic in dark form

Milkdudes
Group Admin

297840 not bad at all he looks great! and the back story is well thought through as well.

Where is he? The only pictures I can see now are the Dark Sonic Boom.

298937 hmmm? are the pictures not showing up for you? I'll link my Deviant Art folder where I am keeping Pony pictures, just incase the pictures aren't showing up
Poniponiponi

Don't sell yourself short Cast! If you can do that in 10 minutes, I wonder what you can do in an hour! :pinkiehappy:

i can has drawing talent?
damn good drawing

Milkdudes
Group Admin

299041 its the only thing stopping me from killing guests at work lol

299030 thanks alot lol

299043 i really like his eyes they have a determined look to them

Milkdudes
Group Admin

296094>>296150>>296156>>297840>>299030

Coming tonight a first draft of the cover of the project, still working on it but please let me know what you think, I'm not sure where to post it yet because I really don't want ppl to see it just yet.

I know looking at your DA you have amazing skill that is show quality work, I especialy love the last stand poster

Milkdudes
Group Admin

299077 thank you so much lol, just wait till tonight I'm hand drawing a test cover for the project bible its turning out really good so far, just need to get Sonic's bad self in there and some of the bad guys and we are in game. Trying to get some of the oc's in there to but not sure what some of them look like yet V_V

And I should have Brush Stroke finished tonight, and then I'm immediately starting on everyone else's OC's and will hopefully have at least 2 done before tomorrow night.
YEAH GETTING STUFF DONE!!! :pinkiehappy:

sonic: Im ready for my closeup mr cast...-is dressed like cruella devil-

299293 It looks good! Just a few of the finer details(which, since this is a rough draft I can understand being missing, just gonna point them out just in case) would be the streak of light, kinda neon type green in his tail, and if you can work it in there he also has a kinda worn out grey jacket with a lot of rips and tears and stuff.

299319 Im at school and I cant see it :/, maybe re-post.:derpytongue2:

299341 Oh yeah, you said he wears the jacket sometimes, so I kinda took that as not that often. Yeah I'll add a jacket
(do ponies wear jackets?)

299391 Nice job Bojangles, I like it. How long did that take you it looks great! :pinkiehappy: i think you even got the size right! (1.5x celestia's height[decent amount taller]) that is awsome. Also this is so awesome :rainbowkiss:

299419 It took around... 30-45 minutes drawing, redrawing, and trying to find a good pose. Thank you :twilightblush:

299473 One more thing the changes on his mane are great :twilightsmile: Exactly what i was looking for

299475 Awesome, oh thoughts on what his symbol should be on this pendant/necklace?

299476 Hmm i dont know actually. :rainbowderp:

could you possibly do the dark version of sonic as well? I posted the dark one I have for reference.. I love your art style too:heart:

299494 yes... but just so you know, he's gonna get toned down a lot on the horror front

awwwwwww:pinkiesad2:
lol its all good

299341 Here is Sword Play, no jacket. I'll be doing another one of him later with a jacket.
I kinda tried to Ponify Inigo Montoya with this character XD

299477 Here is Cobalt Fury completed.

sword play: My name is sword play, you killed my father, prepare to die!!

sonic: Dafuq is this!?:rainbowhuh:

sword play: -swings sword-

sonic: Im not the man with 6 fingers you antonio bandares impersonator:unsuresweetie:

sword play: -chases with sword-

sonic: oh crap :facehoof:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

300008 god I love that movie lol

REALLY Good job and refer to the picture above ^^

On a darker note I think we may have to many oc's and might be throwing off the plot.:unsuresweetie:

300020 I was thinking that as well.
I will still draw all the OC's but I do think we are adding far too many. That's why I said people can use my OC if they feel he's needed

300055 Yeah when i made that thread earlier on and I was writing the Oc's out well i realized more of which then I realized this from the beginning (Sorry for not bringing up the topic earlier:fluttershysad:) I think we should discuss the amount of Oc's we have and what we should be using. :pinkiesad2:

299997 Very nice, Me gusta.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 46