Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 89 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 89

Ah! So THAT'S the name of the eyepatched hero which has eluded me all this time! I could've sworn it was Stark. Oh no wait! No, that's the name of Iron Man, Tony Stark.

Why do I keep writing in this style and imagine the Doctor's voice speaking it?!

lol thats great. Its addictive..the doctor wins at everything...:rainbowlaugh:

Doctor Whooves: Yes I am quite the pony aren't I?
Silver Shadow: Boastful much?
Dr: What?! It's not exactly boasting if it's true.
SS: Oh I'm sure it's not.
Dr: Well thank you for seeing things my way. Wait! That was sarcasm!
SS: Not exactly the smartest doctor.
Dr: Well, as I say in SqueakAnon's radio show, Onwards and Upwards!

sonic:..>.> I allready dont like him...only thing worse than a book worm pony is a wanna be know it all pony... soooooooo booooooooorrrrrrring...:rainbowwild:

Dr: Oh well I'm suuuuuuuuuuuure everypony LOVES somepony that's as random and demented as you are.
Pinkie Pie: Hello!
Sonic: Exhibit A -points at Pinkie-
Dr: ........point taken.

295301>>295302>>295308>>296080>>296494
Yes. I'm still tagging you lot just to make sure you're aware I'm still posting here.
So. Allons-y! Onwards and upwards to the ideas! After recently becoming addicted to anything Dr. Who related and watching SEVERAL videos on things related to the show, I came up with an idea for some villains. Since the gates of Tartarus opened after the elements were rendered useless (that was going to happen right?), what kinds of creatures would be released from its fiery gates? Well, an idea I borrowed from the Doctor is we make our own rendition of the Weeping Angels. Weeping Pegasi. For those of you not familiar with Weeping Angels, they appear to be statues of angels that feed on a PE, or potential energy. They send their victims back in time in order to feed on the resulting energy difference between the world in the past and the victim from the future. They move very fast and silently and can travel several feet in literally the blink of an eye. However, if you look at them without blinking, they become quantum-locked and they cannot move. Blinking even once allows them to move again, and that one blink is all they need to get at you. To avoid being quantum-locked, they often cover their eyes to avoid looking at their victim, which makes them look like they are weeping. Even if they look at a mirror, they become quantum-locked with their own reflection. Of course, we can't have the Weeping Pegasi be exactly like the Weeping Angels. Don't wanna get sued now do we? We'd need to change their name, probably not have them feed on ponies by sending them in the past, and some other things maybe. Thoughts?

Inspiration that drove me to want to include this idea:
Weeping Pegasi Footage

This picture could SO make a good scene if we roll with the Weeping Pegasus idea.

Oh yeah! Inspiration fuel pictures!

Stay delicious my frosty friends. Silver, out! :pinkiehappy:

297346 once again thos pictures just fill me with awe and inspriation, and here is an idea, We all know that Dash can preform the Sonic Rainboom right?, well what if she can past that limitation, and do a triple sonic rainboom?:pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

Too bad I have a close to zero percent chance of ever having the artistic ability to make something as incredible as these pictures. Anywho! Aren't we already doing that whole "pass the limitation of the Sonic Rainboom" with the Sonic Double Rainboom? I think it was something like that. Sonic Nova Rainboom? Double Nova Rainboom? I don't know. If we haven't already had this idea (which I swear I think we did) I'm sure we should do this! Allons-y! :rainbowdetermined2:

I like the weeping angels idea :D we could always use more epic beings from the other side...
gods they rock...

If anyone comes up with any more beings like this we are gonna use them!!!!...

actualy cast did draw a double rainboom :pinkiehappy: Im happy we all seem to be on the same idea train.

This is going to be good:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

297367 Alright Doctor cool it with the Allons-y's!

297346 i like the weepiing pegasi idea as i enjoy some good old dr who shennanigans

the picture with the spirit animals and fluutershy makes me think of maybe having the spirits within the Everfree forest become restless and attack anyone who goes inside or instead of spirit animals we could have the actual tree become treants (living trees) to protect thier home from any who would threaten it (wars need materials like trees so deforestation could happen and the treesfight back)

any thoughts?

Well I'm glad everyone so far seems to enjoy the idea of the Weeping Pegasi!
Dr. Whooves: Will I make a cameo in this story collaborative you wonderful writers are working on?
Silver: Not unless the MLP creators make you canon in the show.
Dr. Whooves: This is a fanfiction. FAN fiction.
Silver: Hmm. We shall see Doctor...

Never! Allons-y!
Dr: That's my line.
Allons-y Alonso!
I actually plan on seeing if I can work the scene above into a scene in the story. It would go like this.
-Nightmare Moon's airship is crashing down while the rescue mission of Lightning and the others is going on. The captain of the ship is useless and Hydro steps in to land the thing.-
Hydro: Move over! Let's see now. What's your first name?
Captain: Alonso.
Hydro: Ragged, did he ... You're kidding me.
Captain: Kidding?
Hydro: I can die happy now that I can say this. Allons-y Alonso!
If you're wondering how Hydro knows this, since Dame Voleur (did I spell that right) speaks french and she captures Hydro, maybe she could have said that to him and Hydro took a liking to the phrase.

Hmm. That's not a bad idea! Spirit animals are pretty cool! They could make it so they're gonna attack Fluttershy but her amazing skills with animals allows her to make them allies. Fluttershy could direct the spirit animal army for the good guys! The treants could fit in there as well. Fluttershy could lead them as well. The leader tree commanding the Everfree trees! (sorry. I couldn't resist using that meme)

Stay delicious my frosty friends. Silver, out! :pinkiehappy:

297346That picture with RD kinda gave me an idea for a different type of boom she could use,Stats below.
Name: SonicFreeze Bomb
Starting Hight: 2,500 feet above CloudsDale
Speed Needed: Mach3
Radius: 100ft
WARNING: Doesn't work on Changelings
Effects: Encases all enemies in solid crystal ice for 12 seconds. Dash can only preform this if she has a heavy heart (Ex: Someone close to her gets turned to stone):rainbowdetermined2: Thoughts? Inspiration for this came from the picture of RD above, it kinda looks like she has snowflakes around here.

Oh so it does! Hmm. Never noticed those snowflakes before. Anyway, that isn't a bad idea either. My only complaint is it seems Rainbow is becoming a bit overpowered and the story seems to be leaning and revolving around her withing the mane 6. Of course these are all assumptions and may be incorrect. I'm not sure, I need somepony else's opinion.

hmmm I like!!!297432
I also love the tree ents!
this so means if we sequel this I can have alot of fun with you guys making up some epic baddies

sonic: so....am I bad or good if we have a sequel???
me:...vengeful and fed up...
sonic: -epic win pose- oooohhh yeaaaaaa the darkness will rise again on this our nightmare night!!! first stop...celestia...:pinkiecrazy:

If you have ever read any of my work I love to reference famous or should I say infamous horror figures,monsters and assorted creepypasta such as ben drowned. If we are able to make a sequel I want to have chrysalis be a driving force, she knows how to manipulate others and an allready scorned sonic is easily tempted to do evil... then eclipses great power when combined with lightings would be able to trump the encroaching darkness.

any thoughts?

297435I know it was just an idea though. I guess thats why it's called the 'iDEA GENERATOR', But seriously its a good thought.

we simply need to give the others epic skill as well...so fluttershy's call of the wild and ability to soothe spirits..(if we have a sequel with the horrors she will be so damn important then)

applejack with her earth bending lol

rarity can maybe learn a special magic which causes others to become more generous or even as to take this from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy....the point of view ability!!!! uses a spell and the target temporarily sees her point of view.

rd is super juiced in this...

twilight can have the rune shield bubble as shown above...making her able to fully protect herself and others from sonic later..it works only if she knows what she is dealing with otherwise its useless...so after the reveal arc it can be used to protect twi and the remaining heros from sonics gaze that turns ponies into stone.

Well it's good to have thought processes on ideas here. That was my goal.

You my friend are full of great ideas. I would have said something along the lines of Twilight having the bubble shield. But that's it. I wouldn't have built off of it like you did. And that's what's great about you Moon Mare.
Anyway, it seems the earth ponies are the ones that are hardest to give signature moves to. Hmm. Applejack earth bending would be nice to see though. Pinkie Pie could turn into Pinkamena and go on an insane killing spree, if this were THAT kind of fanfic, which is your specialty. :pinkiehappy:

297470 earth bending you say not a bad idea but i was thinking maybe a magical lasso that makes people be honest (lol Wonderwoman)

Rarity could maybe magic up some fashionable straight jackets to fight enemies

297478 for pinkie i think we should give her crazy devices instead of moves shes actually insanely smart (built a gyrocopter and a party cannon) we could give her some explosive cakes, poisoned cupcakes, cupcake gun of some sort what do yall think?

297494>>297478
no wait....can we say steam punk pinkie???!!!! think about it she comes up with all sorts if illogical yet amazing things that would be imposible in a land with no electricity. Shes a mad genious type who can invent things so the earth ponies such as herself and aj will be of more use to the goal.

:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:
IDEA!!!!!! Earlier we were trying to tie in why dame was hired and what she was hired to steal... what if it was all of pinkies invention blueprints which they use to make the airship!!!! shes like the weapon maker in every epic spy movie hopped up on sugar and rolled in party streamers!!!!

I do agree with the lasso considdering wonder womans is the lasso of truth....and it literaly makes people tell the truth!!!... perhaps we can have an old school power rangers moment were the mane six after they are left elementless must venture into the everfree along with daring do to discover the artifacts of balance..(name is debatable) so like flutter finds a bracelet durring theese trials that allows her to summon forest spirits to her side such as great wolf of the forest, the tiger of the jungle ect. like guardian spirits of nature if you will which is flutters domain.

aj discovers the lasso...

twilight is granted the power of the magic of the elders, the power of starswirl

rarity finds special anklets that have wings on them allowing her to fly at super speed and giving her the ability to cross worlds with ease, like hermes's sandals.

rd discovers that she has not yet peaked and there is a hidden power hidden inside her that will only present when things are at its darkest and all light appears to have died, she will create the light that will re ignite the heavens.

any thoughts?

Mad scientist inventor Pinkie Pie? Yes yes yes please! :yay:

That is SO going to have to go in the story someplace! I call dibs on writing Daring Do! I've got some fangirl moments for Rainbow Dash in there somewhere. But, anyway, all your ideas are great! Pinkie being an inventor MUST be used, and the Hermes' sandals thing is a nice touch. But what other world would she cross over to? And more than that! Wouldn't Rarity then become an alicorn in a sense? You know, having the gift of flight while being a magic user and all.

297500>>297513
im afraid i dont understand what you mean by power ranger moments ( i was like six when it came out) but i do like going to find ancient relics of ancenstors far gone but i dont think i like rarities maybe she could be given an amulet that lets her call forth armor made of diamonds for her and her friends or maybe diamond golems to help fight

mmhm :raritywink: I was thinking to tarturus so she can find the secret to defeating the weeping pegesi..

I ment from the original power ranger movie....it was a while back.:pinkiehappy:

that could be where the nifty armor comes from???

ITS MORPHING TIME!!!!!!
sorry...I could not help myself

297526 OMG POWER PONIES!!! this is an opprotunity we must utilize to the fullest of our abilities

GO GO POWER PONIES
GO GO POWER PONIES
GO GO POWER PONIES
YOU MIGHTY MORPHING POWER PONIES

win and a half!! you won the internet!!!!

297530 YES! those fools who mocked me for liking power rangers will now fear me as i rain down lolcatz and other horrific memes upon thier houses like a plague:pinkiecrazy:

297531>>297513>>297447>>297374

now for some lyrical nonsense!!!I wanted to try my hand at writing an original song for sonic...

In the dark of the night the beasts begin stirring. to aid to your power your every yearning...
powerful you may be but you lack learning...
I can see from you own indecision
youre far from an actual plan...
But dont fret for when it comes to deception
there is nothing I dont understand.

the path is littered with prizes, a throne for a queen to be had...
all in your way shall fall if you put trust in my plan.

so come and have faith night mare....my face bears a delightful smile..
believe when the night decends it shall be eternal and never end.
come and stay a while..

a world in the dark, the craft of deception an art.

-nightmare leaves-

silly filly like a pawn on a chessboard
all a part of my plan.
the harder you push the stronger they stand.

295298>>297529>>297530 297447>>297374 Hi there listen to these silver, Everyone else enjoy Music #1 (fav) Music #2 Music #3 (2nd fav) Music #4 (Tied with #3 in favorites):pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

297470>>297494
i am about to come out of nowhere (sorry i have been away for so long school and job hunting are sucking the life out of me) but rarity's ability could be more illusionary like becoming invisible or projecting fake shields or creating fear in her enemies hearts with terrifying visions not meant to be a fighter but more of a supporting role just my two bits

hmmm valid point...this thread is very very useful indeed:pinkiehappy: I like the invisible one

297538 M1 is already my favorite, M2 is awesome, M3 is already on my favorite list, and M4 is interesting

I'm sure the Rarity fans would love to have that to play with. Rarity: the pony that can travel to the gates of hell and back. As for your lyrical nonsense, I give it a . Did that work? Anywho, that's some good rhyming skills my friends!

Oh. Oh! I've heard these! Well, some of them anyway. Anywho, they're all really good picks in music.

297520>>297545
Both of your ideas are fantastic! But how can we decide which one? I think the diamond armor and diamond golems thing works best for Rarity though.

Stay frosty my delicious friends. Silver, out! Allons-y! :pinkiehappy:

297694>>297590 Did you like m4 though? :rainbowderp:

297536If only i had the stuff to do a VO for that

297694>>297809
Im glad it was well recieved. :D I would love to see this made.:pinkiehappy:

more lyrics!!!

we are the trio of villiany
masters of the art of tyranny.

Im here for pure delight..
not petty jealousy (looks to nightmare) nor lovelorn spite( looks to discord)
but who am I to judge what is right?

be it vengeance or jealousy
both lead to heracy
a dubious crime in most of high society.

This is where youre power fell,
both taken down by the exact same spell.
In this game I can tell
neither of you do fair well.

unless you want to take the dive niether of you will come back alive..
honestly when it comes to planning ahead you to fail that department.

To be the victor you only need confide
in of course my clever mind.
To for once come out on top
and leave you horrible failures all behind.
so come with me and your name to sign
right here on the dotted line.

I guarantee that without regret
all promises granted and minimums met.
-they sign the paper and use thier magic to create eclipse as per the rules, taking the foal with them-

but be warned for you shall see,
to break this oath you belong to me.
-first appearance of the grinning shadow-

Oh hey, just wanted to let you all know: If you come up with character ideas or background ideas (or anything artistic for this) you want drawn, please put a description of the pony/place and a name and any other important details we might need in the Concept Art Thread. It makes it a bit easier on me and Cast to be able to look in one place for stuff to draw. That was all :scootangel::yay::twilightsmile::rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy::derpytongue2::ajsmug:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 89