Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
Milkdudes
Group Admin

I've got the story break down out for part 1 and will have part 2 up 2moro, Do we have any volunteers to hand it off to? If there is more then one that will form a team and we can work together to build the second episode of the series.

I will be spending time now on revising episode one and building the production bible for the series, I will be here all the time to help out every team if I'm able to.

I pass the reins of the story to the next team when formed. I will not be posting episode one online till its finished but if you need stuff answered about it for your part ask me I will let you know whats going on. I'm not stopping work but the story is known now and think the next team has the information needed to build episode 2.

Thanks every pony

Got your back my friend. I'll be ready when you got it!

I could do it! I wanna do it! :pinkiehappy:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

295097 I was hoping you would want to, if you want anyone else on your team please let me, or them know being you have control over the dragon story I was hoping you would do one of the beginning episodes introducing the dragons and their leader to the readers, and of course what ever else you had planned. Would be great to get them in their early after all they are a major player for control over Equestria.

What ever resources you need or help you want just tell me and I will get it ok? I have your butt 100%

team villian is always there to assist:rainbowdetermined2:

Uh, what? I've got your butt? :rainbowderp: You sure you don't mean back?

Anywaaaaaaaaaay, thank you for letting me do this! Alright! Let's see who I want on this team...
I'd ask for your help, but you seem to have a lot on your plate already. Let's see, I feel weird naming people like I'm shopping or something, but...
I'd like to ask 295138 and Prince Lightning for their assistance.

Stay frosty my delicious friends. Silver, out! :pinkiehappy:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

295199 I would be more then happy to help ya! I do have a few things but this story is above them all.

Milkdudes
Group Admin

295206 just tell me what you want me to do when you need it done and I will do my best as always!

I haven't figured it out yet. I just felt having this project's head honcho helping me would help me stay on track and not get too far off task. :twilightblush:

I was tagged, who called me?

I am convienently on sale for 5 easy payments of 99 bits...miss a payment and iron will will get you....:pinkiecrazy:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

295247 Why do I want to see Sonic as a foal sitter now? That could be fun ^+^

That would be me. I require your assistances my friends.

Where do I sign?! :pinkiehappy:

:pinkiegasp: my gosh me too!!!!! he is eclipses in a sence!!! and the playtime jokes work with it XD.
heh we should give him a wide range of foal sitter skills so when candace is in prison and he takes aurora...hes probably playing with her and candace is confused beyond all reason as to what his problem is:pinkiehappy:

295279 sign here and here and initial there

Silver Shadow
Silver Shadow
SS
How long would the shipping to receive my Moon Mare take?

-pops out of your closet-:pinkiecrazy:

Holy shiz!!!
How the heck did you find your way out of that thing? That thing is a mess.

a machete...for a seccond I thought I was in narnia but I was just in russia..the person I thought was the goat man was just a really harry drunk guy

Was he an irishman that was visiting russia? :rainbowlaugh:
Seriously though, I've seen some REALLY drunk irish dudes. And if anyone is irish and sees this, I mean no offense to your people.
Oh, and the goat man. That's my cousin.

I am irish..well lets say im europe in a white girl XD and I am not offended..my peoples can hold thier liquor..:twilightsheepish:

So can mine. Gotta love them mexicans! Que vivan los mexicanos! :moustache:

lol I know enough spanish to get shot :rainbowlaugh:

I do so love those stereotypes. No seriously, I think they're funny. Is that a bad thing?

not at all. I am not racist I hate everyone equally. my friends was one of each race and the highlight of lunch in high school was racist jokes..said my the race itself...it was great.

:rainbowlaugh:
High school must've been interesting for you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27