Writers in Harmony 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Milkdudes
Group Admin

Prolog to the last stand of harmony-

Long ago a magical being was created by a follower of a beloved king and queen of a land much like Equestria, whom wanted to share the gift of harmony with the entire world. They summoned a powerful unicorn to aid in the creation of two potions that could only be used once, and once only. The day had come to test the potions of the Alicorn, the power it gave could only be given away willinging by its bearer and not forced, the king and queen wanting to unite their world decided to give the potions to their young daughters the oldest Celestia a powerful unicorn, with the heart of a true leader, and Luna her newly born sister and fun loving Pegasus. Changing them both into the untimate symbols of unity to their subjects. The king and queen wanted them to start a new in a newly formed kingdom in the northern part of their world called Equestria, a land hit by disharmony brought by an age old evil Discord. The two sisters learned what it meant to be a true leader, and fought discord to save the pony’s of the kingdom. They won the fight using a magic forged by the same unicorn, the elements of harmony. With Discord sealed forever Luna and Celestia were asked to become rulers of Equestria their loyalty to peace and love undeniable. For over 30 years they ruled and brought their parents dream to their subjects. But one day news came of the death of their parents to the same unicorn that created their powers, it was discovered that he added a special ingredient to the potion of one of the sisters to keep them in his control if he needed to use it. Over the years the extra ingredient gained intelligences consuming the hate of its creator, unleashing it upon the youngest sister Luna forcing Celestia to fight her own sister and harmony was plunged into darkness once more, at the end she was sealed in the moon by Celestia herself bearing the Elements of Harmony putting a sad end to one of the most loved rulers in all the world.

Over 1000 years past and fact became legend, and legend became myth, her story was lost to the starts, known as the legend of the mare in the moon. On the eve of the 1000th year summer sun celebration she was aided by the stars and escaped her prison unleashing her wrath upon her former subject vowing to bring eternal night to all the world. She was defeated by the new bearers of harmony a student of Celestia, along with her pony friends and sealed again breaking Luna free of her endless curse.
But something still lives inside Luna,a power that can never be sealed forever as long as she remains an Alicorn and what became of the unicorn that created their powers so long ago? A legend has arises from the achieves of Starswirl that speaks of impending doom to Equestria, and that legend is looking more and more to be coming to past. Something has happened in Canterlot that will change the minds of all those that doubted this legend, something that has not happened in over 1000 years.

Legend of the two Suns-

Under the light of a blackened sun harmony will fail, darkness will arise to head the call as the stars themselves begin to fall. With a flash a leader will arise from the darkness, new lights will from in its wake and two suns under the glow of the night will unite, aiding the light in their final fight.
Magic will be tainted, traditions cast a side, and only through the greatest of trial will they unite to bring the end of the everlasting night.
Equestria will unite, but what banner will win the fight?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a short story about the history of Equestria and the betrayal of a unicorn that created the Elements of Harmony and the potion of the Alicorn. Starswirl the bearded, was the greatest conjurer of magic of his time, but was he really on the side of good, did he have other ambitions, plans of his own? He was stopped so he will not be in the story, but could the magic he left behind for one like Twilight to find cause the legend to come to pass? I just think it will.

I'm working on episode 1 part 1 right now and should be up soon, about 3/4 done, adding some parts to get a few more elements into the story and a few twists I hope you'll like. A few may even surprise you all, I just need to fine tune it for maximum effect!

I love it a lot:pinkiehappy:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

wow some spelling errors and I messed up the opening a bit but this is a rough lol

oh hoo hooo i like a lot:twilightsmile:

OH HO HO HO! You DEFENITELY know what you're doing! Bravo my good sir, bravo! I'm looking forward to seeing chapter 1 part 1. :pinkiehappy:

Stay frosty my delicious friends. Silver, out! :pinkiehappy:

i have only one problem aside from spelling and such if this is a prophecy then there would be no way of knowing that the bearers of the elements would be celestia's student and her friends. prophecies (from what i know of them) are supposed to be very vague and give very few if any specifcs

any how i do like it keep up the good work:yay:294380

Milkdudes
Group Admin

294387 O my im sorry I should have spaced it out better, the legend is different then the prolog, the legend will not mention Celestia or any of the cast, they are two different stories really, one is the prolog to the story, a build up for the basic conflict of the story, the legend I'm not sure 100% where to fit it in there but will bein here someplace its important to.

The first part is basically the opening like in episode one of FIM with Celestia telling the story or her and Nightmare Moon, but this time it goes a bit farther into their history and the background for the story.

294393 oh i thought this was the actual prophecy but as an intro then i dont see anything wrong and i like it:pinkiehappy:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

294394 ya Im sorry its better spaced in MS word lol, I will post the first part of the story.

294402 im looking foward to reading/editing it:pinkiehappy: (after school bullshit is done:ajsleepy: if i sound angry its because registering for college classes is a nightmare:fluttercry:)

I love this alot cast.:pinkiehappy:

Milkdudes
Group Admin

294405 Im sorry I completely understand, was in a few collages myself V_V

294376 It's a cool idea. So then I assume that when an Alicorn gives birth, the child is always an Alicorn as well? (im trying to explain princess Cadence who... is apparently Luna's Daughter... maybe?)

Milkdudes
Group Admin

294669 dang you have a point about Cadance V_V, I will have to explore this issue, and your right according to them and their own words she is the daughter of Luna (so is Cadance over 1000 years old? in the show she and Twilight were almost the same age in the foal sitter part, Luna can't have a child trapped in the moon ether) Dam it Hasbro! lol This happened to a story I was writing about Bambi aswell the writers messed up in one part that I had to try to fix V_V. Cadance could be the first born of her kind, maybe the tainted magic potion thats inside Luna there so long its become part of her biology? Having an Alicorn child was never supposed to happen? I don't know lol Aurora is a normal Unicorn, I want her and Twilight to connect early on in a few different ways.

Thanks for bringing this up I have some thinking to do at work lol

294708 What if alicorns are born only in the royal family. Kind of like a "Right to Rule" sort of thing. Alicorns are born wiser and more magically power than most ponies and unicorns. So when the first ones appeared, they were natural shoo-ins for leaders. And then the ponies just kind rolled with it for years because the Alicorns (Celestia and Luna) were kind and fair.
That is... uh... if you, like that idea :fluttershysad:

hmmm sounds like a good idea to me :D let the monarchy crumble!!!!

sonic: does that mean I am royalty to ponies o.o

me: if we go by this then...yes they will assume you are of royal blood..way to choose a form that will garner no extra attention :facehoof:

sonic:...-does not hear the last part at all and is trying on regal attire- I think black and gold works best for me....then again....-gasps- o.o does that mean the babaies mine?!

me:...O.o....no.....you...wait..... this is not all my ponies ..>.>

sonic: but with only two male alicorns....how do you expect me to believe other wise unless celestia and colbalt....-shudders-.....wai...is candy-chan mine then?!

me: NO! candace is I think lunas child because she is celestias neice and so far celestia has no other relatives...wait by this logic wouldent blue blood also be lunas chils @.@ maaaaaan this is a freekin soap opera..

sonic: told ya so....-is now wearing a gown-

me:...O.O why did I think you up...dear celestia why:raritydespair:

sonic; face it I look better in it than candace did....-is posing-

me:....I give up:raritycry: now your gender confused...and putting on lipstick..:facehoof:

--------------sorry I randomly thought this up....mlp is confusing like a whos the baby daddy eppisode of jerry springer with all theese mysterious children.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17