OC's Unite 1,483 members · 2,421 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Are you tired of the rule of magic users on the lands? Afraid of their power? Well, you should not be afraid. The time has come for Equestria to know equality. Join the Isotetismus and together we will purge Equestria from magic!

If this doesn't spiral down to a cult where the leader is secretly an unicorn manipulating others for some sort of super-malevolent evil scheme, I'll be upset and demand a refund. >:c

Question. Would a pegasi using magic or an Earth pony using magic or somepony using something similar but not magic be excluded?

Earth ponies, diamond dogs, all those who cannot change the weather, breath fire or control mind and teleport and wrap reality to their will.

All of those are a no or accepted?

All of those are a no or accepted?

Are accepted, it's anti magic

Oh. Then I got none OC. Well I guess I can dpwngrade my main OC yet again for this.

Midnight Blitzer
Male
Strength: Can take Damage Well, even some lethal ones. Can go into the deeper state of rage (basically the power boost any pony gets when they're going on emotions) to increase his power. Is a great tactician, which explains his name Blitzer which is the shortened version of Blitzkrieg. He's Swift but not fast. He's a skilled fighter in long and short range combat and can deal heavy damage.
Weakness: While he does tank damage, there's a system to how he loses health. He can recover quickly but the only thing he can't recover is self damage and energy drain. He has High DeF but low HP. High ATK but to access his higher grades he increases his chance of losing control. His Agility is High but his Speed is not very high. He can get cocky and arrogant which may lead him into hard situations.
Species: If he's a pegasi, then he must be one who can't control the weather (technically Earth ponies have magic connected to the ground but like pegasi can't access it like unicorns who have a point where they can fire and aim without damaging themselves so he can be a regular pegasi or Earth). Or you can make him a cross between Thestrals and pegasi. Pegasi in my opinion are great commanders and tacticians. So whatever you want. Earth, Pegasi, or Thestrals.
Description: He's a dark blue pony with a near Midnight Blue mane. His cutie mark is a blue flame which represents his power (the more higher the grade he's in, the more energy he consumed and the less time he has) he's a bit isolated as his parents died. He fails to understand the world more older ponies live in or even the ones his age lived in. He's a nice pony but if you get him made he'll snap and go into a full blown rage like a wild animal. As I said this is because his parents died when he was young which scarred him for life.

He blames the abuse of magic as the cause of his parents death and the abuse of power which he wants to eradicate.

Very well, he would help Jeados, a reptilian humanoid who lead the Isotetismus. He wants to get rid of magic, and by that the power struggle of non magic creatures to change and destroy the monarchy.

Midnight Blitzer: REVOLUTION! REVOLUTION! DESTROY THE HIERARCHY!

Yep he's a far right.

Soon enough there would be a story, but I would be happy for more oc's to join the fight against the royal and bring peace

Okay.

BRING DOWN THE HIERARCHY!

John: (from UnOrdinary at the end of season 1)): Now there are no more royals , no more hierarchy

sounds interesting, I'd join but my OC's lifeblood IS magic. but I wish you luck

Is there any one else who would like to join his story?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16